Chapter 27

Intro:

(Y/N): Are you out of your mind?

Avdol: We're The Stardust Crusaders, not the Beatles.

Kakyoin: Come on...when did we do something funny like that last time? Something stupid together.

Joseph: Haha well I wouldn't have anything against showing off our skills.

Polnareff: I'm a talent for singing don't worry. We will nail it.

Iggy: *barking in joy and agreement*.

(Y/N): Are you stupid guys?

Kakyoin: Ohhh...is someone embarrassed because his cute little girlfriend Kurumu is watching.

Polnareff and Joseph: Kurumi and (Y/N) sit on a tree...K-I...

(Y/N): Yare, yare daze...

You sighed.

(Y/N): I will just play the guitar.

Avdol: *sighs* Then I also have no other choice...

Kakyoin: Avdol, Polnareff, Joseph and I will sing. Iggy...can you play the drums! (Y/N) as you said you rock the guitar.

Iggy barked in acceptance.

Kakyoin: Ok guys...I don't wanna lose this bet. Show me what you've got!!!

Joseph: Oh I'm so nervous.

Avdol: Does my hair look good?

Polnareff: Like always hehe...

(Y/N): Hey it's starting soon...get ready.

The big curtain was being removed as it was still dark and only your outlines were visible in the darkness.

Miku: They are really doing it!? Haha, this is going to be so funny. Totally my win.

Tohka: Wow...this will be interesting.

Natsumi: Can they even sing?

Miku: However I won't lose my bet...they can't outperform me.

Kurumi: Ara, ara I didn't know (Y/N) is a guitar player. I hope he won't disappoint me.

She winked at you as you ignored it.

The crowd was silent as lights went on showing the six of you.

Everyone was asking himself what two teenagers, an old man, two middle-aged men, and a fricking dog were doing on the stage as...

The music starts...the crowd is surprised by the start...the song will be...end of THE WORLD

Polnareff: Shinkai e...

Kakyoin: Nemutta monogatari ga...

Polnareff: Shakunetsu no...

Kakyoin:  Suna wo namidatete...

Polnareff: Shukumei wo...

Kakyoin: Mata yobisamasu.

And the crowd suddenly started to go crazy with the performance as (Y/N) and Iggy literally became gods with their instruments and all of that leading to the spirits being stunned and speechless.

Joseph: Shūchaku no chi wo kogasu kamokuna honō...

Avdol:  Obi ki yoserareta...

Kakyoin: Kamigami no keshin...