Chapter 5

Intro:

(Y/N): Kakyoin...you should attend the school soon...I'm not doing this alone.

Kakyoin: Man wait I already signed in...it just needs time for it to get accepted.

(Y/N): Next week or I will be mad.

You stepped out of the house and made the way to the sh*tty school.

Today you'll capture the rest of the spirits, make sure the town is safe and then leave it. You started to hate this town anyways...while the squad had fun you worked all the time.
(Y/N): I swear next time they will all have to fight too...

You reached the school as you went to the lockers. You noticed three boys secretly laughing and it looked like them laughing about you.

(Y/N): Are you laughing about me?

Boy 1: Haha look at that hat!!!

He got no breath.

Boy 2: It looks stupid af haha!

You clenched your fist.

Boy 3: Haha was that a gift from your mommy haha!

They laughed with tear in the eyes as the really made fun about you.

5 minutes later...

You walked into the class. First of all you had to carry the boys to the nurse because you punched them unconscious.

Teacher: Oh (Y/N)...you're late again. Hey are you...
You ignored her and sat on your chair next to Kurumi.

Teacher: I...I guess I will just talk about world war one. Well...

You tapped Kurumi's shoulder.

Kurumi: You...what do you want.

She looked like she was mad at you for what happened yesterday.

(Y/N): Tell your friends that you want to meet them all for something important after school. Tell them that every spirit has to be with them.

Kurumi: They're not dumb they would notice.

(Y/N): If they aren't here after school you're dead.

Meanwhile Shido, Tohka and Origami starred at you as they still were shocked about you working for the D.E.M. They didn't know what to do but Yoshino told them that he's actually a nice guy and didn't think of killing her.
Origami whispered towards Tohka: If he's so powerful let's capture him and check him. Maybe he's a spirit too...

Tohka: I don't know...

In the break...

Of course the Yamai sisters got informed about the incidents and they knew about (Y/N) working for the D.E.M.

The girls met in the break.

Yuzuru: Don't worry he won't be strong enough to defeat the Yamai sisters.

Kaguya: Yes...Shido's a nice man but he's not good in fighting. Of course he could win against him.

Tohka: Origami had the idea to capture him.

Kaguya: But is that ok?

Tohka: Everyone who injures my Shido like that will feel my madness!

Origami: The punishment for hurting Shido should be death...but capturing is ok too...