Chapter 10

Intro:

Kakyoin: Come on girls...nothing could end a beautiful day better than cold ice cream.

Kakyoin had a nice day. He took the girls everywhere and enjoyed the time in the city. After he luckily survived in the fight against Dio back then when the Crusaders spent the 50 days searching for him he began to focus on the beautiful things in life.

Miku: Well...the day was maybe...not because of you but maybe in general fun...or at least ok...

Yoshino: I found it very interesting...I had my fun.

Natsumi: The ice cream really tastes so good!

Kakyoin paid the ice he bought for the girls as he now ordered his one. He thought about which flavour to pick.

Kakyoin: Let's try something new...hmmm...yeah give me one scoop of banana ice and...no wait...one scoop of chocolate and one of pistachio...huh?

Kakyoin noticed a lonely kid standing around a corner watching him.

Kakyoin: And make that two.

Ice cream seller: Of course, sir...

Kakyoin gave the man almost the double amount of money it cost.

Kakyoin: Keep the rest...

Ice cream seller: Thanks mister...have a great day.

Kakyoin went to the kid as he passed him his ice.

Kid: Huh...

Kakyoin: It's hot today isn't it.

He patted the kid's head as the child smiled and licked the ice.

Yoshino: Mr Kakyoin is so nice...

Kakyoin: Please just call me Kakyoin. I'm a student as you are.

???: Ara, ara look who we have here.

???: Kakyoin? What are you doing here?

Kurumi and (Y/N) suddenly came from the left. They were on the way home as they found Natsumi, Miku, Kakyoin and Yoshino eating ice cream together.

Kakyoin: Hey Kurumi...(Y/N).

Kurumi: You learn our names really fast.

Kakyoin: What are you two doing in the city...and that alone.

Kakyoin smirked.

Kakyoin: Could it be...

(Y/N): Yare, Yare...

Kurumi: Hmm...Miku and Kakyoin look like they are on a date and took their sweet little daughters with them.

Miku: Kurumi!

Natsumi: I-I'm not a child!

Yoshino:...

Kakyoin: Hehe calm down...we were having a great time. Just a calm day to recover from stress and on this way I can look that nothing happens to the spirits. If I remember the space quakes only happen when you're having problems with your feelings right?

Kurumi: Well for the spirits that have no control about it.

(Y/N): Can we go now...my mother is waiting...

Miku: Oh yes and why are you two out...and that together?

(Y/N): That girl told me that she is able to help my mom...at least I hope that she didn't lie to me.