BBR: You get insecure about your body (baby weight)

GD:

You were in the middle of cleaning up the living room before going to bed as the kids were sleeping and it's the only time you can get it done, as you wrapped up cleaning, JiYong enters the house quietly.

"Hey baby girl, what are you doing?". JiYong asks quietly.

"Just cleaning up a little". You answered, JiYong kisses you.

"Kids asleep?"

"Yes"

"Perfect, come take a quick shower with me"

"No I'm okay, you go ahead"

"Cmon baby"

"No JiYong".

JiYong was taken aback from your sudden tone but he decides to drop it and go on upstairs to take a shower, you felt bad for snapping at your husband so you walk upstairs and into the bathroom, you hesitantly take your clothes off and step into the shower.

"JiYong, I'm sorry.."

"What's been going on with you?"

"I've been very insecure about my body lately, I'm having trouble losing this baby weight and I thought-"

"Thought what?"

"I thought you didn't find me attractive anymore..".

JiYong steps up closer to you and lifts your chin up so you're looking him in the eyes, JiYong leans in and kisses you, You instantly kiss him back.

"Why would you ever think that baby? I think you are the most beautiful and strongest woman I know, You still make me go wild baby". JiYong saids.

You suddenly feel something poke your inner thigh and blushed, JiYong smirks as he backs you up against the shower wall.

"See what I mean baby?".

TOP:

TOP:

SEUNGHYUN'S POV:

"Come in the water with us mama!". Ye-jun shouts excitedly.

"In a minute baby, Hyun Shik and Mi-cha watch your brother". Y/n answered.

I got us a private beach house in Hawaii for a much needed vacation, I knew the kids would love the beach and it was also a perfect opportunity for me and y/n to have some alone time.

"Got the tent set up handsome?". Y/n asks me.

"Yes, the kids seem to be having fun". I pointed out.

"Yes they are, thank you for planning all this honey"

"Anything for my family".

I walk up behind y/n and wrap my arms around her waist, I notice she's still wearing her swimsuit cover.