Pretend Boyfriend~GD

You were a trainee at YG, you were working with BlackPink on a collaboration and you had to stay behind to work on your parts so when it was time to leave it was pretty late, you grabbed your keys and bag and started walking to the lobby when you see your ex-boyfriend standing by your car.

"Fuck". You mumbled.

You quickly started walking towards the front desk when you bumped into someone, they caught you before you could fall back.

"I'm so sorry". You said.

"It's okay, you're y/n right?". A familiar male voice said.

You looked up and nearly fainted, it was GD himself, you're a big fan of BigBang and GD is your bias, your bias is standing right in front of you.

"Yeah I'm y/n". You said.

"You look a little distressed, everything okay?". GD asks.

"My ex-boyfriend is hanging around my car so I was gonna get a security guard". You said.

"Want me to scare him off?". GD saids.

"You don't have too GD". You said.

"It's no problem, follow my lead okay?". GD saids.

You two begin making your way out of the building, you stood close to GD and he sees your ex, you nod that's him.

"Hold my hand". GD saids.

He puts his hand out and you lace your fingers with his, it surprisingly felt naturally, you two begin making your way towards the car.

"Who's he y/n?". Your ex asks.

"I'm her boyfriend, who are you?". GD saids.

You were surprised when GD said he was your boyfriend but didn't want to blow your cover, your ex just crosses his arms and smirks.

"Boyfriend huh?". He saids.

"Yep and you're making her uncomfortable so could you please leave". GD saids.

"I can just go to her house and talk to her there then". Your ex saids.

"Stay away from y/n, she clearly doesn't want to be with her, I don't want any trouble". GD saids.

"What if I don't stay from her?". Your ex saids.

GD suddenly grabs your ex by his shirt and pushes him up to a nearby car, your ex honestly had fear in his eyes as nobody has really ever manhandled him before.

"I find out you go near y/n again, I won't hesitate to rip your fucking heart out and feed it to you, understand?". GD warns your ex.

"U-Understand". He saids scared.

"Now get the fuck outta my face". GD saids.

GD let's go of your ex who then runs off scared, Your ex is probably glad he wore dark pants tonight, GD turns to face you.

"He won't bother you anymore". GD saids.

"Thank you GD". You said.

"Anytime". GD saids.

You unlock your car and was about to step in when GD stops you.

"Before you go, I was wondering if you would like to maybe grab lunch or something tomorrow". GD asks.

"I would like too GD". You said.

"Great and you can call me JiYong". GD saids.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow JiYong". You said.

"Hold up, just in case your ex shows up". GD saids then he hands you his number.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow". You said.

"See you tomorrow y/n". GD saids.

GD walks back into the YG building then you head back home where your ex didn't show up, in fact he never bothered you after that night, you and JiYong started seeing each other everyday and after your third date, he asks you to be his girlfriend which you said yes too.

He's now your boyfriend for reals.