Protective Brother~GD

Summary: when your husband gets violent with you during an argument, You turn to your mobster older brother.

WARNING: Domestic Violence, Strong language and violence.
———————————————————————————

You were standing in your bathroom washing off your makeup after a long day of work, you pat your face dry with a washcloth then look in the mirror to see your husband, Bobby standing in the entry way, startling you.

"Jeez bobby, you scared me". You said with your hand on your chest.

"Who was the guy that dropped you off?". Bobby asks, his voice cold.

"That was Mingi, a co-worker". You said.

"You fucking him?". Bobby asks, making you freeze.

"What did you say?"

"I said, are you fucking him?"

"No."

Bobby walks into the bathroom and makes you back up against the sink, you smell the booze on him, Bobby cages his hand around your throat.

"B-Bobby!"

"You're a bad fucking liar you know that?"

"Bobby get off me!"

"Just admit what you did you slu-"

You kick Bobby in the groin causing him to let you go and hold his mid section, you run to the bedroom but Bobby chases after you and throws you onto the bed.

"Bobby no!"

"Lay still"

"Bobby-"

Bobby cuts you off with a punch to the face, you hold your face and felt blood coming from your nose but you knew you had to fight Bobby off you, you hit Bobby with an elbow to the side of his head and he falls off you. You get up, grab your keys and run to your car, you peel out of the driveway and sped towards your brothers house where you knew you'll be safe.

*Time skip: JiYong's House*

You walk up the stoop of JiYong's house and knock loudly, you wipe away some blood and touched your cheek, you hissed from the pain.

"Who is it?"

"It's me JiYong."

The door opens and JiYong appears, his eyes immediately land on your face, he brings you in and shuts the door.

"Who did this?"

"JiYong-"

"Tell me y/n!"

You begin crying and JiYong puts his hands on your upper arms, you wipe some tears with your sleeves, JiYong grabs some tissues for you.

"It was Bobby". You said quietly.

"Who?"

"Bobby, it was Bobby!"

JiYong's face starts to turn red and he walks away to start pacing, he does this when he's angry.

"That son of a bitch, I trusted him!"

JiYong walks over to you and he combs his hair back, He hugs you gently.

"I shouldn't have introduce him to you"

"Don't blame yourself, it's not your fault"

"You're staying here, I'll keep you safe."

You nod and he pats your back softly, you go to the bathroom to clean up, after you step out, JiYong begins to text his crew.

He was gonna show the bastard what happens when you mess with his flesh and blood.

*The Next Day*

Bobby walks into the house and sets his keys down, he begins walking towards the living room to turn on the lights but was stopped by a familiar voice.

"Hello Bobby."

The lamp flicks on and Bobby sees JiYong sitting on his couch, he can feel his heart go into his throat a little.

"Wanna give me a black eye?". JiYong saids sitting up.

"Brother listen to me-"

"You're no brother of mine you fucking bastard"

"JiYong listen, let me explain-"

JiYong cuts Bobby off with a punch to the face, Bobby falls to the ground and JiYong begins kicking him in the ribs, JiYong picks up Bobby and throws him across the dining table.

"I warned you about what happened if you hurt my sister, I guess you didn't take me seriously". JiYong saids.

"JiYong, please-"

JiYong picks up Bobby off the floor and grab him by the collar, he makes Bobby look at him.

"My sister is done with you, stay away from her and if I hear or see you go near her, I'll fucking kill you understand?". JiYong saids to Bobby.

Bobby nods and JiYong slams his head on the table, knocking him out cold, JiYong moves a piece of hair behind his hair then casually leaves Bobby's house.

Moral of this story: don't mess with JiYong's sister.