BBR: Shut up prank on dad

GD:

JiYong is sitting at the kitchen island on his laptop while you prep the veggies for dinner, you look over at Hei-ran and you both nod, you start recording.

"Hei-Ran, did you clean your room like I ask?"

"Yes mom, oh my god shut up!"

JiYong's head snaps in Hei-Ran's direction, you started to low key fear for your daughter's life.

"Did you just tell your mom to shut up??"

JiYong gets up from his chair and starts to march towards Hei-Ran, that's when you intervened.

"JiYong babe, it's a prank!"

"A prank??"

"Yes, me and Hei-Ran are in on it!"

JiYong sighs annoyedly causing you and Hei-Ran to laugh, you both hug him, you kiss his cheek.

"Okay that's it, no more Tik Toking in this house"

"But Appaaa!"

TOP:

SeungHyun, you and the kids were driving home from the movies, you sneakily turn on your phone to record and turn to the kids.

"Hyun Shik, when we get home take out the trash before you get ready for bed"

"I did it yesterday"

"Just do it please"

"Okay, shut up."

SeungHyun pulls over to the side of the road and puts the car in park, he takes off the seatbelt and turns to look at Hyun Shik.

"Are you being for real right now?"

"Yeah."

SeungHyun goes to open his door, you grab his arm to prevent him from whopping your poor son's ass up and down the highway.

"What are you-"

"It's a prank babe."

You break into a smile and SeungHyun steps back into the car, he just sighs and shakes his head.

"You guys play too much."

TAEYANG:

TAEYANG:

YoungBae and Daeshim come inside from swimming, you giggled at how similar they look with their swimsuits on, YoungBae is busy typing away on his phone so you two started the prank.

"Daeshim, did you put your toys away like I asked you to?"

"Shut up!"

YoungBae immediately smacks Daeshim on the back of his head causing you and him to laugh, YoungBae looks at you confused.

"It's a prank babe."

YoungBae starts laughing too and he hugs Daeshim who was a good sport about it, you were glad to know your man had your back.

DAESUNG:

You guys and the girls were outside enjoying the nice weather by riding bikes, Choon-Hee's bike tire got a flat as y'all were coming back to the house so Daesung was fixing it while you and Duri were sitting in the lawn chairs.

"Psst mom, lets prank Appa"

"How?"

"You ask me something like 'did you clean your room' and i reply with 'yes mom, shut up' and we see Appa's reaction"

"Appa can go one in both ways but let's do it"

"Record it for Tik Tok."

You pull out your phone and began recording, focusing on Daesung as he's concentrated on the tire.

"Hey Duri, did you do your chores I asked you to do?"

"No mom, shut up."

Choon-hee gasps shockingly, Daesung looks up from the bike, dropping his wrench.

"Get your ass in the house and get started! Leave your phone!"

Duri jumps out of her chair and you run up to Daesung, you put your hands on his chest.

"Babe Babe, it's just a prank"

"Really you two?"

You and Duri laugh, Choon-hee also joins in on the laughter, Daesung eventually lets out an amused chuckle.

"You wanna know something honey, you're kinda sexy when you're being assertive"

"That so?"

"Mhm."

You and Daesung share a quick kiss, you two can hear the girls scoff disgustedly.

"That's what you get for that silly prank."