You two get back together~GD

Tonight is the father/daughter dance at Hei-Ran's school and you were helping her get ready, You and JiYong have been separated for nearly three months and he's been staying at a condo nearby. You finished up with Hei-Ran as you heard the front door open, Hei-Ran walks out to the living room then she smiles.

"Appa!"

"Hey princess, you look pretty". You hear JiYong say.

You walk into the living room and see JiYong kneeling down to Hei-Ran, JiYong hears you and stands up.

"Hey y/n". JiYong saids.

"Hey, you look nice". You say.

"Thank you, you ready to go princess?"

"Eomma, can I get a picture with Appa?". Hei-Ran asks.

"Sure hon."

You pull out your phone and you take a picture of JiYong and Hei-Ran.

"I'll send it to you, have fun you two". You say.

"We will, see you later"

"Bye Eomma"

"Bye baby, have fun with your dad."

JiYong and Hei-Ran leave the house and you sigh, you walk into the kitchen and pour yourself a glass of wine, You hear tiny footsteps and Ha-joon walks in.

"Hey buddy, what are you doing out of bed?"

"Are you and daddy gonna get back together?"

"I don't know yet honey"

"I hope you do."

You walk over to Ha-Joon and pick him up, he hugs your neck as you carry him back to his room and tuck him in.

'I hope so too buddy'
——————————————————————-

9:00 pm rolls around and JiYong carries Hei-Ran inside, you walk in wearing your night gown and matching silk robe.

"She fell asleep in the car, I'll get her tucked in". JiYong saids.

JiYong carries Hei-Ran to her room and helps her gets ready for bed, he tucks her into bed and kisses her forehead.

"Eomma misses you Appa"

"I miss her too, I'll talk to her"

"Okay"

"Goodnight Princess."

JiYong turns off her lights and shuts her door, he walks back into the living room where you are and notices what you're wearing.

"I always liked gown on you"

"Did you and Hei-Ran have fun?"

"We did, It was nice spending time with her"

"She was so excited about tonight, I'm happy you two were able to have father/daughter time"

"I miss you."

The room falls silent, you look down at your hand with your wedding ring and look back up at JiYong.

"I miss you too."

JiYong walks up to you and you play with the end of his tie, JiYong pulls you closer to him and you two begin kissing, JiYong backs you up to a nearby wall.

"I wanna come home". JiYong saids.

"Please come home, I miss you, we all miss you". You say.

"I love you so much y/n"

"I love you too JiYong."

You two go back to kissing and once things got heated, JiYong picks you up and carries you to the bedroom where you two picks things up right where they left off.