Pregnant with child #2~Taeyang

You were standing in the bathroom brushing your teeth and getting ready for bed, YoungBae walks in wearing only a pair of sweats and wraps his arms around your waist, you feel his lips on your shoulder.

"You know what that night gown does to me baby". YoungBae saids as he kisses up your neck.

"YoungBae not tonight". You said.

"Are you feeling okay hon?". YoungBae asks you.

"Not really, I think you should know this, YoungBae I'm late". You say quietly, it takes YoungBae a minute to process what you said.

"You're that kind of late?". He saids.

"Yeah". You say.

YoungBae lets out a shaky breath then rubs your arms comfortingly, you look up at him and he kisses your forehead.

"I'll take a test tomorrow". You said.

"Okay honey". YoungBae saids.

You and YoungBae go to bed and he falls asleep instantly but you just laid there and stared at the wall, your mind going wild with the 'maybes' and 'what ifs'. Finally, the morning comes and you wake up, slip on some clothes and go to the nearest store to get a pregnancy test, you buy two then rush back home where you went straight to the bathroom. YoungBae wakes up and sees you're not there, he gets up and sees bathroom door shut, he walks up and knocks.

"Y/n, you in there?"

"Yeah"

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah, just waiting"

"Can I come in?"

You open the bathroom door and YoungBae walks in, you wrap your arms around him and he does the same, planting a gentle kiss on your forehead. Your timer goes off and you take a deep breath, you pick up a stick and there it was plan as day, you were once again pregnant.

"Are you-"

"I'm pregnant."

YoungBae breaks out into a smile then picks you up in his arms, you giggle as he kisses you happily, YoungBae puts you down but still has his arms around you.

"I'm happy baby, Thank you for making me an Appa again, I love you so much"

"We love you too Appa."