Rivals Turned Lovers~Daesung

To say that you and Daesung are rivals is an understatement, you two have been going at each other's throats since you stepped foot into YG, the bad part is that you have a crush on Daesung but he obviously doesn't like you back.

Today you were in the studio when Daesung came in with some girl, they were laughing and all over each other, you were honestly jealous but didn't want to show that. The girl finally left after a while but not before planting a kiss on Daesung's cheek, you rolled your eyes and acted like you didn't care, Daesung scooted his chair closer to you.

"Something eating at you?". Daesung saids.

"No, why you ask?". You said.

"You've been unusually quiet". Daesung saids.

You get up from your chair, Daesung stands up and walks up towards you, You try to avoid him but it was impossible.

"Y/n something's bothering you"

"I'm fine"

"You're a bad liar, what's wrong"

"I'm not lying"

"You are, are you jealous of that girl?"

"N-No"

"See, bad liar"

"Okay fine, I was slightly jealous, wanna know why?"

"Why?"

"Cause I like you"

Daesung looks at you surprised then a smirk quickly spreads across his face, you quickly turned away and started to walk away but Daesung grabs your arm causing you to spin around.

"I like you too y/n"

"Really?"

"Yes really, that girl means nothing to me"

Daesung leans down and kisses you softly on the lips, you kiss him back, Daesung pulls away.

"I actually don't just like you, I love you y/n"

"I love you too..Jerk"

Daesung chuckles and he kisses you again this time more passionately, the kiss gets more heated as Daesung's hands trail down to your butt and squeezes gently, you go to undo his pants when a loud bang on the door startles you.

"No nookie in the studio!". The familiar voice of T.O.P saids.

You both just laugh and you blush, Daesung rest his forehead against yours, you couldn't believe that your longtime rival loves you, Hopefully the relationship works out you secretly prayed.