BBR: You think he's cheating

GD:

JiYong comes home from hanging out with a few friends and was surprised to see the house quiet, normally you would still be up.

"Y/n? Babe?". JiYong calls out.

JiYong hears the bedroom door open and you appear at the top of the stairs, you throw all of JiYong's clothes down and he dodges the pile.

"What the hell y/n?!". JiYong saids confused.

"Don't even start with me!". You shout.

JiYong storms up the stairs and you were now face to face with him, you push him back slightly and try walking back to the bedroom but JiYong grabs your wrist.

"What the hell got into you??"

"Why don't you ask her"

"Who?"

"That bitch you were with in New York!"

"New York?"

"If you let me go, I'll show you what I'm talking about."

JiYong lets you go and you grab your phone, you unlock it and show him the article about him and the mysterious woman at the fashion show.

"Baby listen, she was a model and a big BigBang fan, she just wanted a photo that's all". JiYong saids.

"Did you tell her you were in a relationship when she was all up on you and kissing your cheek?"

Done with the arguing, JiYong pulls you into a passionate kiss, you try pushing him off you and move your head but JiYong just kisses down your cheek and neck.

"I told her I had a beautiful girl back home and after showing her a picture, she agreed, now do you believe me?". JiYong saids.

You felt bad for not believing JiYong and you just nod embarrassingly, JiYong turns your head so he can kiss your lips, this time you returned the kiss.

"Lets make up now, I hate fighting baby."

TOP:

TOP:

SeungHyun went to look at some art pieces at a museum but you weren't feeling up to going so you stood home to clean a little and prepare dinner in time for SeungHyun, around 5, SeungHyun returns home and he greets you in the kitchen.

"Hey baby, smells good". SeungHyun saids then he places a kiss on your cheek.

"How it go?". You ask.

"Good, I saw some pieces that were pretty, I'm gonna take a quick shower". SeungHyun saids.

"Okay, dinner should be ready". You say.

SeungHyun kisses your cheek again then goes upstairs to shower, after a few minutes, you finish dinner and set out two plates when a knock gets your attention so you go to answer, a semi attractive girl wearing a matching suit with SeungHyun's jacket in hand.