Friends With Benefits~T.O.P (smut)

You and SeungHyun have been roommates for nearly a year and not just roommates but also secret fuck buddies, What can you say? You and him are adults with needs. Despite being basically friends with benefits, You and SeungHyun don't forbid each other from seeing other people, you actually had a date with a guy you've been talking too for a while.

"Date tonight huh?". SeungHyun asks standing in your doorway.

"Yeah, it's with a guy I've been talking to for a while". You say.

"Hopefully it goes good for you". SeungHyun saids.

"Thank you". You say.

You grab your heels and put them on, your date, Christian arrives and you two head out to the restaurant. The date started off good until Christian started drinking more then you and started acting erratic, you were getting uncomfortable so you texted SeungHyun to come get you.

"You're so sexy y/n, lets go to the bathroom and..."

"No Christian"

"I want you.."

"No christian!"

Christian begins forcing himself onto you, you try fighting him back but he was too strong, you thought you were about to be violated but then SeungHyun pushes Christian off you and they begin fighting, SeungHyun getting the upper hand.

"Stay the fuck away from her!". SeungHyun shouts at Christian.

SeungHyun leads you out of the restaurant, to his car and starts driving back home, you look over at SeungHyun and place your hand on top of his.

"Are you okay?". SeungHyun asks you.

"I'm okay, thank you for saving me". You say.

"No problem". SeungHyun saids.

You feel something come over you and unbuckle yourself, You kiss SeungHyun's cheek then slowly trail your lips down to his neck, You feel SeungHyun tense up a little.

"Y/n I'm driving.."

"Pull over somewhere."

SeungHyun looks over and sees a deserted area, he turns into there and shuts the car off, you unbutton his pants and pull down his zipper. You pull out his semi hard member and begin giving him a handjob, SeungHyun lays back in his seat and you hear him breathe out heavily.

"Don't tease baby."

You lean down and take SeungHyun's member into your mouth and bop your head up and down, SeungHyun's hand comes up behind your head to helps you keep the pace.

"Mhm y/n, god". SeungHyun moans deeply.

You continue sucking him off until you feel him twitching, you pull away with a loud pop, SeungHyun is panting heavily and sweating a little.

"Backseat.Now"