BBR: He finds out about baby #3

GD:

You called Jiyong into the living room to tell him the huge news, he walks in and up to you, he looks at you.

"What's wrong Jaigya?"

"Nothings wrong but I do have something to tell you, first hold out your hand"

"Um why?"

"Just do it, please JiYongie."

JiYong puts his hand out and you place a single blueberry in his hand, he looks at it then you confused.

"It's a blueberry"

"The blueberry represents something"

"What's that?"

"It represents the size of..our baby."

JiYong looks at the blueberry again and breaks out into a smile, causing you to do the same.

"Are you really?"

"Yes, I took a test Monday morning  and went to the doctor yesterday, I'm 7 weeks."

JiYong pulls you into a hug and kisses you happily, his hand finding his way to your barely noticeable bump.

"I'm so happy Jagiya, I love you and I love our little blueberry."

(Should Baby Kwon #3 be a boy or girl?)

TOP:

HIS POV:

I entered my house after being gone all day producing music, I set my bag by the door and hung up my coat, I hear the kids playing in the living room so I make my way there.

"Hello I'm home"

"Appa!". Hyun Shik shouts.

Hyun Shik runs up and hugs me, I hug him and ruffle his hair making him laugh, I look around for Mi-cha but don't see her.

"Where's your sister buddy?"

"I think she's in her room."

I suddenly hear little feet come running up the hall and see Mi-cha running up to me but I see something in her hand.

"Whatcha got there princess?"

I pick her up and she hands it to me, I nearly shit myself when I saw it was a pregnancy test and it was positive.

"Uh sweetie, where did you find this?"

"In yours and mommy's room"

"Where is mommy?"

"She was taking a shower."

I put Mi-cha down and told her to stay in the living room with Hyun Shik, I sprinted towards the bedroom and hear the shower turning off.