Friends with benefits~Daesung (smut)

You were hanging out with your best friend, Daesung for the first time in a while, you two were watching a movie and it was some cheesy rom-com.

"Why don't they make a movie about after the kiss?". You say.

"They do, it's called porn". Daesung saids.

You smack his chest as he laughs, you begin ticking Daesung as he laughs uncontrollably, he suddenly puts his hands on your waist and you soon realize the position you were in.

"I'm sorry Dae-"

"No it's okay, stay there"

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I kinda like it."

You were surprised by what Daesung said, you couldn't help but blush, You sorta shift around a little and you hear a small groan leave Daesung's lips.

"Am I...Turning you on?". You ask flustered.

"Y-Yeah". Daesung saids quietly.

You both lean in and begin kissing, the kiss was passionate yet needy, to be honest, this wasn't the first time you two kissed. Daesung moves his lips down your jaw and neck, you softly moan as you feel him find your sweet spot, you can feel his erection through his jeans.

"Dae-"

"Come on y/n, like old times?"

You sigh and give in to your urges, You slowly inch your hands down Daesung's body to his pants, you unbutton them and pull them down along with his boxers, you forgot how big he is. You take Daesung into your mouth and bop your hand, using your hand for the parts that couldn't fit into your mouth, Daesung groans.

"God y/n, that feels good". Daesung saids.

You continue giving Daesung head for a bit longer till you feel him twitch in your mouth, you pull away from him with a loud pop and lick your lips.

"Hands and knees". Daesung saids.

You do as he saids, Daesung quickly pulls down your shorts and panties then enters you swiftly, he gives you time to adjust then begins moving his hips at a fast pace.

"Fuuck y/n, you're so tight!". Daesung saids.

"Mm stretch me out". You moan softly.

Daesung starts to thrust faster and harder, your moans got louder with each thrust, your moans were music to Daesung's ears.

"I missed this". Daesung whispers.

You feel yourself reaching your climax and let Daesung know, he slams harder into you and you feel yourself cum onto him, Daesung quickly pulls out of you and cums on your back.

"Hang on, lemme". Daesung saids.

He grabs some tissues and wipes your back, he lays back on the couch and pulls you close to him, you were laying against Daesung's chest as he covers up with a blanket.

"I guess you can say our FWB deal is back on?". Daesung teases.

You look up at him and softly kiss him, he smiles into the kiss.

"You got that right boy."