Runaway

It hurt. It hurt so much. Y/N Schnee laid on the ground, his limbs severed, his stomach cut, and was loosing blood fast. His father, Jacques, just turned and left, with Weiss, Winter, and Whitley behind him.

It was like this for 5 years, but this time, it was too far. Willow then came, and she took her son to Ironwood. There, they found out the boy was still alive, but barely. Just as he was about to die, he unlocked his Aura, and it just saved him. Sadly, the only things that would survive would be his organs.

Soon, Y/N was awake, and he looked at his hand. It was mechanical. He then looked at his face in a mirror.

 He then looked at his face in a mirror

"What happened to me?" he asked.

"It was the only way to save you," said Willow.

"Mother, why-" Y/N was cut off as he was hugged, and said, "I'm going to give you your father's allowance, and you will run away. Take these, they were the weapons of a close family. Know, I will always love you."

Y/N had a large hood and cape on, covering himself.

Soon, he arrived in a place called Patch, and there, he was just looking for a place to stay, when suddenly, he heard a growl. Grimm! He raced forward, to see a young girl with blonde hair, and a little toddler in a wagon. Y/N then jumped into action, and activated his weapons. The blades on them were green and blue. He then charged, and sliced the Grimm all in half.

Soon, all that was left was just a limbing Ursa, but it's escape was short lived, when Y/N stabbed it's head.

Just then, a sound was heard.

"RUBY!! YANG!!"

A woman with crimson hair, black clothing, and a white hood came, and she hugged the two girls.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay!? What happened!?! Yang, why did you leave us!?!"

"I.... I.... I wanted to find my real mother," said Yang.

The woman then noticed Y/N, and said, "Who are you?"

"He saved us," said Yang.

"Thank you," said Summer.

Y/N then looked away, and just sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"I really don't want to talk about it."

"You can tell me. How old are you?"

".................. 8. I was once a Schnee. But, I was never loved. I was just a stress reliever, and when I came, I found my mother, the only one who ever showed me any love, saved me, and she had the Atlas Military fix me up. Now, I'm a cyborg, and I just wish to be alone."

Summer, with some great words, and many talks of dealing with abusers before, managed to bring Y/N back home with her. There, she introduced him to her husband Tai, and later met Qrow, the brother-in-law/uncle.

Soon, Y/N was adopted, and with help from Ironwood, he was given all the parts he's needed if he ever needed new ones.

Meanwhile....

Willow had Jacques arrested for child abuse, and many illegal things that she had dug up, and she made sure that he was used for training her daughters, like how he made them hurt Y/N. Whitley remained unfazed by the whole thing, so Willow just slapped him in the face, and said, "If you want to be a part of this family, stop being the shit bag that your f*cking father raised you to be!!"

"I just don't see what the problem is. What can a single huntsman do that an army ca-"

Willow stopped him right there, and said, "HUNTSMAN BRING HOPE, JUST LIKE YOUR GRANDFATHER DID!!! YOUR FATHER HAS JUST DUG OUR OWN GRAVES!! WE LOST MORE THAN 9/10'S OF THIS COMPANY'S MONEY, DUE TO HIS ACTIONS!!!"

Whitley then looked down, and mumbled, "This is all Y/N's fa-"

He was once more slapped in the face.

"DON'T YOU DARE BLAME HIM!! YOU ARE NO LONGER A SCHNEE!!! UNTIL YOU LEARN TO BE MORE HUMBLE, YOU CAN VERY WELL START LIVING LIKE A SERVANT!!!! NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM, YOUNG MAN!!"

Whitley ran, and hid in his room. Willow then pulled out letters that Y/N had written to him, and said, "I'm sorry Y/N. I'm so sorry I didn't do anything to help you."

(So, FYI, I was trying to think of a way for the Rose/Xiao Long's to be the abusers, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Also, there are way too many of that. I hate those types of stories. That is not how Ruby, Yang, Tai, Qrow, and Summer are supposed to be portrayed. They are too innocent and pure for all that bull shit people make them do. And I hate it. So, I wish for more stories where they fix the abuse instead of causing it. And I don't mean forgiveness, I mean adopting the reader and treating him/her like family all the way into the present.)