A Cold Reunion

Weiss and Ruby watched the ship land, and Weiss saw a face she hated very much.

"Hello dear sister," said Winter.

Winter wore her white hair tied up in a bun, high on the left side of the back of her head, while her bangs are shaped around the right side of her face, a small curled lock of hair reaching almost to her left shoulder. Winter also has a sword like her sister's, but it was a typical sword rather than a rapier, and it could be split into two different swords.

Her outfit consisted of a white long-sleeved coat with a single dark blue clasp around the center waist holding it shut alongside a red jeweled brooch on the collar. The coat's length runs down to her ankles and the sleeves are split from shoulder to elbow. She wears a white pleated sleeveless blouse with a dark blue waistcoat. A pair of white trousers with dark blue garters alongside a pair of gray thigh boots with black detailing around the knees. She also wears a pair of black forearm length gloves with gray trimmed cuffs.

"What do you want?" asked Weiss with much venom.

"I can't come and see you?" asked Winter.

"No," said Weiss, "And the sooner you leave, the better."

Winter's eyes went wide, and tried a different approach.

"How have you been? Have you taken any hobbies, making friends?"

"My team leader, Ruby Rose," came the blunt reply.

"Team leader?" asked Winter, eying Ruby, "How appropriately...... under whelming."

"Likewise, bitch," said Ruby.

Winter stared at Ruby, and said, "I am a member of the Atl-"

Weiss pulled her Rapier out, and said, "We don't care if you're Queen of Atlantis, you lost all rights to being my sister the day you disowned (Y/N), got it!?"

"Hey, Ruby, Weiss, there you are, who you talking t-"

Ruby and Weiss' blood ran cold, and looked to see (Y/N) staring at Winter.

"Is that..... General Grievous?" asked Winter.

Pray that it ends with just a few scrapes, thought Ruby and Weiss.

"Sir, it's an honor to-"

(Y/N) grabbed Winter by the throat, and threw her into the courtyard.

He pulled out all four blades, and yelled, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, YOU BITCH!?!"

Winter picked herself up, and pulled her sword out.

"Sir, there has to a mistake. I'm Winter Schnee, Specialist of the Atlas Military, Second in command to General Ironwood-"

"And Abuser of (Y/N)."

Winter's eyes went wide, and she said, "H-H-How did you know about-"

"Do these eyes not look familiar to you?"

Winter looked into them, and saw something familiar, and then, she whispered, "(Y/N)?"

"That's right," said (Y/N), "And you, are dead meat!!"

(Y/N) charged, and Winter barely blocked the attack.

(Y/N) then set his blades to slice.

Winter then dodged, and (Y/N) grabbed her, and threw her into a pillar.

He then charged, and Winter blocked it, but her sword blade was sliced in two.

(Y/N) then looked at Winter, with blood lust in his eyes.