Runaway Train

Ruby was being thrown around by Roman.

"I gotta say Perry," said the criminal, "I really needed this."

Ruby then tried to hit him, but he moved out of the way, and tripped her as he laughed.

"So Red how'd you find this place?" asked Roman.

Ruby then ran off using her semblance. Roman then used his cane to grab Ruby and dragged her back. Just then, a massive explosion and saw the White Fang running in terror.

"IT'S GENERAL GRIEVOUS!!!"

(Y/N) came forth, taking out each White Fang member that dare get in his way, and made sure to have some fun with them too.

Yang then grabbed Ruby in a tight hug and also said, "I'm so happy you're okay."

Roman then walked over and said, "Get this car ready. Couple up the Caboose. We need to leave now."

"What do we do?" asked Weiss.

"We need to stop this train!" said Ruby.

"Um, Professor," said (Y/N).

"Doctor," replied Oobleck.

"What's this?"

Oobleck ran over and looked down the hatch and said, "That, my boy, would be a bomb."

"You're kidding, right?" asked Yang.

"No. Blake quickly, detach the caboose."

"What about the rest of us?" asked Weiss.

"We're going to stop this train," replied Oobleck.

"That's what I said!" cried Ruby.

Blake made it to the couplings, but the caboose detached itself.

"The caboose detached itself," said Blake.

"What?" asked Oobleck.

The caboose then exploded.

"They must not really want us on this train," said Yang.

"That's not all," said (Y/N) as he lifted up the hatch on the next car.

"Another bomb?" asked Blake.

Oobleck then ran off to the next car and looked in.

He did the same for the next and said, "THEY ALL HAVE BOMBS!"

Just then, the next truck detached and exploded too.

As soon as the dust settled, Grimm started coming through the holes made by the trucks.

"THE HOLES ARE ATTRACTING THE GRIMM!" cried Weiss.

"OF COURSE!!" cried Oobleck, "HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO STUPID! THE TUNNELS LEAD STRAIGHT TO THE CITY! THE CARS DETACH THEMSELVES AND CREATE OPENINGS!! THEY'RE LEADING THE GRIMM TO THE CITY!!"

The White Fang appeared and were heading off to the heroes. Weiss, Blake, Yang, and (Y/N) went down below and the rest took care of the Goons on the roof.

The Team members were all heading towards the front, but a familiar face stood in their way.

"Neopolitan, right?" asked (Y/N).

Neo nodded, and smirked.

"Go on ahead," said Yang, "I got this." Yang then charged at Neo as she dodged and blocked every punch Yang threw at her. 

Just then, a Faunus with strange scales came out, and ignited a light blade.