Mech Fight

"So, who's ready to take on a secret organization?" asked Ruby excitedly.

"I'm glad you're taking this seriously," said Weiss.

"You're such an Ice Queen sis," said (Y/N).

"Hey, we have a plan," said Yang, "that's moderately serious."

"Anyway," said Ruby, "Everyone remember their roles?"

"Ruby (Y/N) and I will go to the CCT tower to get information about recent Dust robberies from the Schnee Dust Company," said Weiss, "Since I'm a member of the family, it shouldn't be too hard."

"I have a friend downtown who knows a lot," said Yang, "I'll go and visit them."

"Isn't he the guy who pulled out your hair?" asked (Y/N).

"Yeah," said Yang.

"The White Fang have new recruit meetings at night," said Blake, "I might be able to infiltrate."

"LET'S DO THIS!!" cried (Y/N)

"Yeah!" cried another voice.

Everyone looked to the window and saw Sun hanging upside down by his tail from a tree.

"Sun, what are you doing?" asked Blake.

"What, I do this all the time," replied Sun.

"Do what?" asked Weiss.

"Climb trees," said Sun, "so you guys are going off to fight the White Fang?"

"Yeah," said Ruby, "we're doing this as a team, but we really don't want to get friends involved."

"That's stupid," said Sun, "you should always get friends involved. That's why I brought Neptune."

They all looked outside and saw Neptune on the ledge of the building.

"So, you just bring friends along to their almost certain death?" asked (Y/N).

"How did you get up here?" asked Ruby.

"I have my ways," said Neptune.

"Um, could I come in now. It's pretty high up here." Neptune was let in and they rethought the roles.

"So Sun and Blake go to the White Fang meeting," said (Y/N).

 "And Neptune will come with me," said Yang.

"Alright," said Ruby, "let's go!"

"Wait," said Weiss, "why don't you go with Yang, Ruby? She is your sister after all."

"But who would you go with Weiss?" asked Ruby.

"Well, Neptune could come with me," said Weiss, "along with (Y/N) of course."

Ruby then just laughed and said, "Nah."

Ruby then dragged Weiss out the door.

(Y/N) followed, and said, "I just don't understand what she sees in Neptune. The dude is just a total dork."

"HEY!" cried Neptune.

The three headed to the CCT Tower. Ruby then took out her scroll to take a picture, but dropped it.

"You dropped this," said a familiar girl.

"PENNY!" cried Ruby.

"Um," said Penny, "I believe there is a mistake."

"Where did you go?" asked Ruby, "We haven't seen you since the incident at the docks."

"I don't know what you're talking about," replied Penny.