Raven

6 years later......

Y/N had become a great fighter, and he practices his swords play with his mother, Summer Rose. He also helps protect the locals from the Grimm and other threats with permission to do so. He has been very brutal in his slaughters against the Grimm, and has earned him the nick name, General Grievous.

His body has been given all sorts of upgrades, such as increased hearing, speed, and even sight. One day, he was just walking, after visiting an old friend. He was happy to see that she was still doing good. On the way back, he sensed something.

He looked around, and saw a jet black raven.

The raven then came down, and transformed into a human before him. Y/N looked at her, and narrowed his eyes.

"You must be Raven Branwen."

"Indeed. You're that Grievous thing I've heard of."

"Why are you here?"

"I wish to test your power."

"Why?"

"You show potential. I wish to interpret you into my tribe."

"How about you just piss off, and leave me be. I have a family, something you don't even know the meaning of."

Raven's hand gripped the handle of her sword, Omen.

"Don't test me."

"You're not backing down, are you?" asked Y/N.

"No."

"Very well."

Y/N then dropped his cape that was given to him, and he grabbed his lightsabers, and ignited them.

"You're move."

Raven watched as Y/N walked forward, and spun his sabers around, trying to intimidate Raven.

Raven then slashed, but the lightsabers slashed through the blade.

Raven then dropped the red blade, and switched it out for a yellow electrical blade.

This time, the blades countered each other.

Y/N was using all four blades and made a cyclone, spinning his midsection all around.

Raven then kicked Y/N in the back, and was about to stab him, but Y/N grabbed her with his foot, and slung her over his back.

Y/N then charged, and Raven barely blocked the attack, and Y/N used one of his sabers to cut off her hair!

Raven looked at the cut, and she screamed.

Y/N then blocked all the blows, and made sure to taunt Raven by fake yawning.

Raven jumped up, and launched lightning, and Y/N managed to get out of the way.

The two clashed, right to the Rose/Xiao Long house.

"You are not going to win!!" snapped Raven.

"Why did you leave him!?!" asked Y/N.

"I don't know what you're talking about," said Raven.

"Taiyang Xiao Long, my father!"

Raven was caught off guard, and Y/N then kicked her in the gut, and held a blade to her throat.

"Why did you leave?"

"........... Family makes you weak. The weak die, the strong live. Those are the ru-"

She was cut off by a cut to the shoulder! She then screamed in pain.

Raven held her wound, and Y/N grabbed her throat.

"GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!! I'LL TELL YANG EVERYTHING YOU SAID!!! SHE HAS A FAMILY, AND THEY HAVE BEEN ONE OF HER GREATEST STRENGTHS EVER!!! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!!!"

Y/N then threw Raven into a tree, and he walked into the house.

Before he left, he said, "Let that scar be a warning that running away from your family, is the sign of a weakling, and a coward."

Y/N then slammed the door, and Raven left through a portal back to her tribe.