On the Road

(Y/N) woke up, to see he was okay.

His neck was fixed, and saw many faces.

"(Y/N)!!"

There was Taiyang, Summer, Winter, and Willow, all rushing to hug him.

"Where's Ruby, and Yang?"

"They're okay," said Tai, "Ruby just woke up. And Yang..... she's doing fine. I'm sure she'll get through this."

"What happened?" asked (Y/N).

"They brought you here," said Winter, pointing towards Cinder and Emerald, heavily guarded, and restrained.

(Y/N) got up, and said, "Excuse me."

He walked up to the guards, and said, "You have 5 seconds to let them go, or I shove my blades up yours!"

The guards, knowing what he's capable of, released Cinder and Emerald, and (Y/N) hugged them both.

"Thank you for helping me," said (Y/N).

"You really don't trust them, do you?" asked Summer.

"Moms, Dad, Winter, this is Cinder Fall, the student I trained all those years ago."

"WHAT!?!" exclaimed the others.

"Yeah," said (Y/N), "It's a long story."

It was evening, when Ruby and Yang explained what happened.

The Schnees would be going back to Atlas, as Ironwood would be closing the borders. Blake ran off, with Sun following.

(Y/N) gave his sisters and birth mother a goodbye. He needed to keep an eye on Cinder and Emerald, seeing as they don't have the best reputation.

"I'll write to you," said (Y/N), as his blood relatives left.

(Y/N) would often try to get Yang to cheer up, but knew that was going to be hard.

A few weeks later, winter came, and (Y/N) called Team JNPR, asking them to meet him, Ruby, Cinder and Emerald.

"Hey," said Jaune, "Haven's along ways away. You guys ready?"

"We wouldn't be here if we weren't up to it," said (Y/N).

"The journey maybe perilous," said Ren, "But we'll be together."

"We owe it to those who lost their lives that night," said Nora.

"(Y/N)," said Pyrrha, "are you sure they're safe to follow us?"

(Y/N) looked at Cinder and Emerald, and said, "Yeah, they're good."

Soon, they headed off, and (Y/N) hoped that Summer and Tai wouldn't kill him for bringing Ruby along with him.

How did she manage to persuade him, well let's just say, not even a cyborg could resist 'Sad Baby Silver eyes.'

Flashback......

"Ruby, I need you to stay here and look after the family," said (Y/N), "I'm going to Haven to help stop that group Cinder was part of."

"I want to come with you," said Ruby, "You're letting JNPR go with you."

"They're a different case. They're already too deep into this. You're not. I can't risk it."

Ruby then did something that (Y/N) hates her for doing.

"NO!! NO!! NO!! NO SAD BABY SILVER EYES!!!"

Ruby then started to sniff, and (Y/N) looked away, saying, "NO!!! IT'S NOT WORKING THIS TIME!!"

Ruby then shed some tears, and (Y/N) started to shake.

He made the mistake of taking a look, and he instantly broke.

"OKAY!!! FINE!!!! GET CRESCENT ROSE, YOU'RE COMING!"

Ruby then put on a smile, wiped the tears away, and said, like a spoiled brat who just got their way, "Thank you."

Ruby then headed to get her things.

"I hate you," said (Y/N).

"Well, it's time," said (Y/N), "Once we board, there's no turning back."

Everyone looked at each other, and climbed on board.

Damn it, thought (Y/N), I hoped Ruby would back down. But, that's not her.

The ship's horn then blasted, and the team looked to see the port leaving their sight.

"Look out Salem," whispered (Y/N), "You're going to suffer the wrath of General Grievous."