Classes

Y/N awoke, and looked to see his team all asleep. He then decided to have some fun. He pulled the blankets from the beds, and he said, "GOOD MORNING TEAM RWBY!!!"

Weiss bickered, "Why are you waking us up so early!?!"

"Well, classes start at 9, and it's 6:40 now."

"So?"

"We need to unpack, and get ready. Breakfast as well."

"He's right," said Ruby, "We need to get this room ready for the next four years! BONGZI!!!!"

"BONGZI!!!!" said the others except Weiss.

So, they all got dressed, and decorated the room.

"Well, what about room for the beds?" asked Blake.

"Well, how about ditching the beds, and making BUNK beds!!!" suggested Ruby.

"That seems logical, and expensive," said Y/N.

"Well, we'll improvise," said Ruby.

Y/N watched from the side, as the team made home made bunk beds, with books, and rope. 

"This is a very you choice Ruby," said Y/N, "Now, let's get something to eat

"This is a very you choice Ruby," said Y/N, "Now, let's get something to eat. Then head to classes."

"No, classes first, then-"

"We have at least 1 hour until class even start," said Y/N, "So piss off."

Y/N then headed off, leaving Weiss a bit hurt. Ruby and Yang then left in a huff, with a glare from Blake.

In Professor Port's class, he taught Grimm anatomy, but he spent more time boasting about his past life rather than actually teach.

Jaune, Pyrrha, and Ren all trying to stay awake while Nora was out cold. Yang and Blake were both bored while Ruby doodled, while Weiss listened intently.

Y/N meanwhile, was trying not to fall asleep himself.

Does this guy ever stop talking about his ego?! he thought to himself.

When Professor Port asked who had what it takes to be a future Huntsman or Huntress, Weiss' hand shot up and she said, "I DO SIR!!"

Y/N looked at her, and if he could, he would frown.

Weiss got in position, and the Boaratusk was released and charged at Weiss, and she managed to defect the charge with a glyph. She then charged, and stabbed the Grimm with no effect.

"Go for the belly Weiss!" cried Ruby, "There's no armor under there!"

"Stop telling me what to do!" yelled Weiss.

The Boaratusk then charged a spin dash and rushed towards Weiss. Weiss then defected the Grimm with another Glyph, disorienting and flipping it on it's back before she stabbed it in the belly. Professor Port then clapped and said, "Well done Miss Schnee! It seems we have a future huntress in our midst."

The bell then rang, and Professor Port said, "And that ends today's lesson. Please remember to always do your best." 

Weiss then left in a huff.

"Weiss, what's wrong? Why are you-"

"What's wrong with me!?!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!?!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?! YOU'VE DONE NOTHING TO EARN YOUR PLACE!!!"

"Weiss, where is this coming from? I thought you believed in a team."

"Not a team lead by you. I studied hard, and honestly, I deserve better! Ozpin made a mistake!"

Weiss was then pinned to the wall by Y/N, and he glared deep into her eyes.

"YOU FUCKING BITCHY SKANK!!!! WILL YOU GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD THAT YOU ARE UNWORTHY OF TEAM LEADER!?!?! ALL RUBY HAS DONE IS SUPPORT YOU, AND YOU'VE JUST BEEN A BURDEN TO HER!!! YOU CAN'T EVEN COME UP WITH A STRATEGY THAT TAKE CARE OF THE SIMPLEST OF THINGS!!!!"

"W-W-What do you mean? That Grimm-"

"SHOULD HAVE BEEN CHILD'S PLAY!!! YOU FOCUS TOO MUCH ON PERFECTION!!!!"

"I need to be perfect!"

Y/N then sighed, "There's no such thing as perfect. Nothing is done wrong, and nothing is done right. Everyone has their own way. If you think being the little brat that daddy raised you to be will make you team leader, think again, because, you've only proved that you throw tantrums when you don't get your way."

"Come on," said Weiss, "Could you please take it easy on-"

Y/N then tightened his grip, and yelled, "DID YOU GO EASY ON ME WHEN YOU BROKE MY ARM!?! DID WINTER GO EASY ON ME WHEN SHE STABBED MY STOMACH!?! DID JACKASS GO EASY ON ME, BEATING ME TO A BLOODY PULP WHILE YOU JUST STOOD THERE, LAUGHING!?!?! NO!!!!! SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH, BEFORE I CUT YOUR TONGUE OUT!!!!!"

Y/N then slapped Weiss into the ground, leaving cracks in it.

"Come on Ruby. We don't need this filth."

Weiss, just broke down crying, realizing everything Y/N said was true.

"I'm so sorry," whispered Weiss, "I'm so sorry for everything."

Weiss then limped away to the girl's room, and started to cut herself once more.