Winter

(Y/N) stood outside the room Winter was in recovering.

He was being very hesitant. Images of the past came to mind, but he was not retreating.

He knocked, and Winter said, "Come in."

(Y/N) walked in, and saw Winter jump a bit.

"Calm down," said (Y/N), sitting down, and demanded, "Explain."

"I'm here be-"

"Not why your here. I figured that's why your here. I want to know why the change of heart?"

Winter sighed, "Weiss. She knocked sense into me. And, him."

(Y/N) knew who she was talking about.

"Yes, I hope he's suffering in jail."

"He escaped," said Winter.

(Y/N) looked at Winter, and asked, "How?"

"I don't know," said Winter, "But everyone we had was killed, to our average soldiers, to our best Huntsmen and Huntresses. Each one was stabbed, and brutally mutilated.

"I don't know who could do something, or why they would want someone as disgraceful as Jacques."

(Y/N) looked at Winter, and asked, "Why would you let me kill you?"

"I deserve it," said Winter, "I would think of it as Karma."

"Winter, it's in the past. Stop holding yourself responsible for my condition. You were influenced by that bastard."

Winter took (Y/N)'s hand, and asked, "Where did you learn to fight?"

"My mothers."

"Mothers?"

"Willow would train me in secret, and Summer would continue to show me all sorts of ways to fight with swords and other things."

Winter smiled, "I'm glad you're okay. And giving me a chance."

"Don't worry, I'll give you a good word for Weiss. And what of waste of man's seed?"

"Whitley? He could've cared less. He's been disowned, and Mother put him up for adoption, which he did not take well."

(Y/N) laughed, and said, "Well, I could care less myself."

"How has Weiss been?"

"Well, she's been getting better. I've even helped her with summoning, and focus on her emotions."

Winter smiled, "Thank you for taking care of her."

(Y/N) and Winter watched the tournament for a bit. The finals were currently on, and (Y/N) was sad he missed Yang's match. Just then, the next match was about to start.

And it made (Y/N) panic.

"Penny," he said.