T W E N T Y - T H R E E

We had just said our goodbyes, and we were on our way to the hospital

I was nervous, as I didn't know if I could start to walk again, and I'd be finally meeting my dietician. Dad parked and helped me out of the car, he wheeled me towards the entrance and we entered the elevator. It was only floor three, so it didn't take that long for us to get there.

Going to the same room as last time, Dr Ricci was already there, so I just had to be placed on the examination table.

"Hi love, how are you doing with the pain so far?" She asked, gathering her supplies.

"Everything's been fine,".

"That's good, can I lift up your shirt for a check?" I nodded. I grabbed Dad's hand taking it into mine. He gladly accepted it and she began to pull up my shirt.

She prodded at my ribs, and I winced. She took a note of that and turned me onto my back, the bruises and knife marks had been fading which was good, so I guess I only need the ointment for about another week. My legs healed, but I might need physical therapy, because the abuse had a big impact I suppose. My arms were okay.

"Okay, that's good, I suppose, you're making really good progress,".

"Well, here's the office you have to go too to meet the dietician, she'll be waiting for you,". She handed Dad a piece of paper, he took it and put in in his pocket.

"Now, your legs, I'd like you to try stand up without any support, okay? I sent a nodded to tell her I understood. I used my hands to push me up so I was now sitting on the table with my legs dangling out.

I stretched one of my feet towards the bottom of the floor, I took the other one, but I was still holding on for support. I let go and was standing there for about 2 minutes before I fell back onto the bed.

"Well, that's great, you won't need to use your wheelchair anymore," But, due to you leg and your weight, I suggest you use it only when necessary .

"Any problems that I need to be aware of?"

I shook my head.

"Alright, we can change the checkups to every 3 weeks, " I'll see you again soon,".

I guess she didn't expect me to hug, be she took it.

"Well, that was unexpected, but I enjoyed it,".

"Thank you,".I  told her sincerely. 

"You don't have to thank me, it's my job,". I gave her one last smile and got up to walk with the help of my dad.

"Mr Moralles, can I talk to you quickly,"?  He nodded and and followed her out.

R I C C A R D O

"I told you to call me Riccardo,". She smiled but continued.

"Here's the card for a therapist, " Don't force Brielle to go , but I suggest you convince her,". She advised me.

"Okay, I'll tell her, and what if she doesn't want too?"

"I'll suggest other ways of getting her emotions out, but as her current doctor, I feel like it would be good for her.

"Okay, I understand, I'll see you soon,". I told her. I walked towards Brielle he looked she got bored in  a matter of seconds.

I grabbed her and folded her wheelchair, I carried it, continuing to be there if Brielle need support. She was doing well, and I was so proud.

We made it to the elevator, I took the paper out and saw we were meeting at 5. It was 4:28 so we had to be quick. I decided to surprise Brielle and put her on my shoulders as we walked to the car park. She was gigging and laughing.

I put her inside, and put the wheelchair in the boot/trunk. I got into the driver's seat, as was Brielle was focused on the scenery. We pulled towards a tall office building and parked in the basement. We walked up the stairs, but it was 3 flights more and Brielle was getting tired. So I carried the rest of the flights up with her head on my chest. We made it upstairs, and knocked on the door.

We were welcomed in and escorted to a desk, awaiting the arrival of the dietician.

"Good afternoon, everyone,I'm glad to see you all," I am Miss Reyen and I am the dietician that has currently been assigned to you," I have made up a plan in order to get Brielle's weight up to the average, also taking note of any allergies and things like that.

"So how long with she have to follow this plan,"?

"Well, that's until she's reached her target of course, we could be in a course of two months if followed correctly,". 

I nod.

" I have here a full plan of meals and snacks she should eat throughout the day and have a long list of variety for Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Snack, and Dinner time or even a Midnight snack, these meals even work effectively if only a small portion has been eaten, I have balanced out a healthy yet fun diet, so that you can eat any fast foods you like, sometimes,"?

"Any questions?".

I shook my head, well here you go, I'll expect to see you in a month, to check on the progress, if are there any problems with the meals do not be afraid to call me, I will gladly change it up,".

"Thank you, I got up and shook her hand, I nudged Brielle and saw that she was tired. I lifted her up and she gladly put her head in the crook of my neck, I walked down and made my way to the car. I put her in the backseat, so she could have more space. And entered the driver's seat,I drove off, as my little princess slept.

A/N

So, that's all from me right now! How are you guys doing? I'll be uploading in two days,I hope. But if you have any questions, don't be afraid to Dm me, I'll gladly answer them.

Bye Bye! ;)