𝟎𝟎; 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

━━━━━━

━━━━━━

"𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊," a fifteen year old ginger said, stomping his foot on the floor angrily as he glared at the bandaged brunette in front of him. The ginger's piercing blue eyes glared daggers into the brunette's soul while he just laughed.

"Come on, Chuuya! We need backup just in case we run into the old boss again!" The brunette said, looking at the ginger– whose name was Nakahara Chuuya. "We barely made it out last time! Plus, it's the boss' orders. I can't draw the circle because I have a cast. I'll do the rest, though!"

The ginger grumbled angrily to himself, but he knew the brunette had a point. If that dangerous force came back, there was no telling how it would play out.

"I'm only doing this because it's the boss' orders, shitty Dazai." He shot at the brunette, who just waved his free hand in the air, the other being casted in a sling. "I can't believe I'm actually going to draw a circle just to summon some probably fictional adeptus," He muttered to himself, facepalming himself before sighing. "Whatever. Let's get this over with."

He placed the chalk on the floor, before drawing a nice circle with the white chalk. He drew the symbol shown in a book he was holding in the center, known to be the adeptus' element– the element of anemo, or, wind– and a couple of more on the edges of the circle. He drew more circles inside the bigger circle with some four-edged stars, making it look very sophisticated.

"It feels like I'm in some kind of occult club," Chuuya muttered as Dazai walked over with a plastic bag in his free arm. Inside was a couple of plates, qingxin flowers, and wrapped boxes of fresh food... almond tofu?

"And, we're done!" Dazai finished plating the tofu and placed them along with the Qingxin flowers on the smaller anemo circles, before he sat on the floor in front of the circle, not on it, clasped his hands together, and started an incantation.

"I call upon the great yaksha, conqueror of demons, Adeptus Y/n!"

The room started to shake as the two boys began to lose their balance. The anemo symbols started to spin on the outer rim on the circles, extending outward before abruptly stopping and merging with the symbol in the middle, as a bright pillar of light emerged from where the big anemo symbol once was, stretching toward the sky.

The two boys covered their eyes from the bright light, peering through their parted fingers as their eyes adjusted slowly. They could see the faint outline of a figure emerging from the pillar of light, and when the light stopped, they removed their hands from their eyes and looked at the adeptus before them.