𝟎𝟒; 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐒, 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒

━━━━━━

━━━━━━

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐏𝐈𝐒 as you glare at Randou from across the table. Dazai chuckles lightly, before validating your answer.

"Exactly! If you were inside a giant depression roughly two kilometers wide, the sea would never be within sight, no matter how tall you stood. Why, then, did you say you saw the sea? You described Arahabaki with persuasiveness that was almost truthful. So how? It's because you indeed see the sea. That's why you made that mistake. 

You could only have seen the sea from Suribachi City before it was made. Before the giant explosion eight years ago, at the end of the conflict."

"You had a bet with Chuuya-kun, didn't you? Have you won that bet, then, Dazai?" Randou asks. "You and Y/n both beat him to the man behind it all."

Hearing screaming that was eventually getting louder from outside the warehouse, you knew what was about to happen as Dazai turns to you with a deadpan expression. The both of you sigh, as if sharing a braincell, looking outside and letting the worst happen.

Randou was a bit too late to catch on, Chuuya breaking through the window, kicking Randou in the chest and launching him backward, crashing him into the window behind him and dragging him onto the floor below.

A large cloud of smoke disperses, revealing the ginger with a red outline that had slowly faded with the deactivation of his ability. "And now I've won the bet with that suicidal maniac. It was your doing, Randou. You're not fooling me. I knew all along you were lying." He said, a smirk growing on his face as he stares at the man on the floor.

"Okay, stop!" Dazai's voice echoes throughout the warehouse, and Chuuya looks over his shoulder, turning fully to see the bandage wasting machine himself, walking toward him with you by his side.

"You! Why are you here?! With Y/n for that matter?!" He asks angrily.

"Just so you know, I made the announcement first." Dazai said. "Y/n and I were right in the middle of explaining the method behind the crime."

"In the middle of? So you weren't done? Then I win." The ginger agues.

"There's no way you've won, but I'll let you explain how you deduced it." Dazai said, allowing the ginger to explain. "How did you deduce that Randou-san was behind it?"

"What is there to deduce?" Chuuya spat. "Anyone could have figured it out from what he said. Every eyewitness so far has said that they saw the former boss, but this guys said he saw Arahabaki itself."

"There is no such thing as gods, so you decided I did it. Is that right?" Randou asks.

You irks slightly, since Randou had technically insulted the archons, and Morax– the one you serve under, and the most overall respected out of the Seven. To this day, you were the sole surviving yaksha that honors your contract with him, the rest of them dying, or going missing without a trace.