𝟏𝟏; 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐑

━━━━━━

━━━━━━

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 that you haven't left your previous spot since last night.. or so you thought. You had been moved over a little bit, quite surprising to you since you were a pretty light sleeper and would know if someone had touched or moved you. But your queries were answered when your vision becomes more clear and you identify the ginger red hair of Nakahara Chuuya, who was pressed up against your chest, sleeping gently.

'Oh,' You think. 'He must have used his gravity as to not wake me up.'

You shuffle slightly and feel that the arms around your waist were still there, and your right hand still intertwined with his. The left hand was around Chuuya, pulling him closer to you. You breathe in and out, before staring into nothing for a few moments.

This was one of the few domestic moments you could enjoy with your best friends, so you decided to savor it whenever you could in case something happens to anyone.

After a few moments, you teleport out of your position, replacing yourself with a conveniently tall pillow. True to the name, it conveniently was around as tall as you are. None of them moved after, so you teleported out of the room to make breakfast. You look at the calendar posted on the wall nearby, and something new was written on it in a bold yet dark orange – Chuuya's representative color on the calendar for color coding certain events – 'wake up early, about seven: continued mission today!'.

Your gaze shifts over to the clock in the living room that was connected to the kitchen. It was about six fourty-five, so you figured that you could let him sleep a little longer. You take a moment to get the coffee beans from one of the cabinets before starting up the coffee grinder, which was luckily not too loud. Your ginger roommate practically lived off of coffee, and he wasn't much of a fan of instant food or drinks. The only thing he was indifferent to was cup ramen.

You ran a hand through your hair as you looked around the kitchen, silently pondering about what to make. Since Chuuya was supposed to get up soon, you thought something quick to make .. pancakes. It would take roughly around fifteen minutes if you do it fast, so you waste no time to start, grabbing the apron.

While you were flipping the pancakes, you sense someone behind you but you were too focused. Before you could even turn around, you feel them wrap their arms around your waist and lightly press their face into the crook of your neck.

"Good morning, Dazai," You acknowledge his presence before asking him. "Did the coffee grinder wake you up?" The brunette mumbles at your question, before letting out a sigh and answering clearly.

"I woke up when I felt you replace yourself with that pillow. You're better."

"..I see." You stand in silence for a couple of moments, before looking at the clock. Just about seven. You contemplate about whether to wake up Chuuya yourself or to let Dazai do it. But Dazai can't cook and could probably burn the pancakes .. or he's going to annoy Chuuya and get him in a grumpy mood. No one likes a grumpy Chuuya. The pancakes could get him in a better mood. "Can you go wake Chuuya up? He has to wake earlier because of a continued mission he has today."