𝟎𝟑; 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄...

━━━━━━

━━━━━━

𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐏, him sighing at the failed attempt to get you to stay with him, as his two friends came over to him, completely ignoring Dazai.

"Chuuya. Finally, there you are." Chuuya took off his hood, sitting on the chair, his hands still in his pockets.

"Hey, guys. You're safe."

"Akira and Shougo were abducted by the Port Mafia." The grey-haired boy says. "Let's go to their base and deliver them some pain. Like we always do."

"Don't worry about that. We're dealing with that right now." Chuuya says, making the two confused.

"Dealing with it?"

"Yeah, dealing with it." Dazai says with a smile on his face as the two Sheep members turns to him because of his sudden interruption. "Never mind that. Could you tell me what you learned about Arahabaki? Have you discovered something?"

"Who's he?"

"Is he interested in joining?"

"Something like that," Chuuya murmurs, looking down with a sigh. "Sorry, but would you mind answering his question. Please."

"Sure, I guess." The grey-haired boy says, both turning to Dazai and talking about their findings. "Based on our investigation, rumors about seeing the previous boss or the black flames have exploded in the past week."

"What's the oldest confirmed rumor?"

"Probably eight years ago." He answers. "The giant explosion that created Suribachi City at the end of the conflict. Arahabaki didn't cause any damage before that."

"I thought so." Dazai sighs.

"Is this kid really a newcomer to the Sheep?"

"More importantly, let's come up with a plan to get our guys back. They were abducted from the factory road past the river." He says, making Chuuya perk up.

"Hang on." Chuuya stops him. "You went past the river?" He angrily stood up and began to scold them for their behavior. "You went to steal booze again?! So close to the Port Mafia base?! That's right in the middle of the conflict! It's like asking to be abducted."

"Please don't shout." The pinkette says, hiding behind the grey-haired boy.

"We're just maintaining our defensive policy, aren't we? Besides, this is a good opportunity. Lay your hands on the Sheep and we hit back a hundred times harder, right? Isn't that what you always say? That if someone has the power to help, they should fulfill that responsibility. Fulfill your responsibility as someone with an ability, please."

"Interesting." Dazai says. "You two sure are interesting. He's the one with the strongest power, yet he acts like a sheep in the eyes of wolves. It seems that leading an organization is a lot harder than you imagined."