𝟏𝟐; 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇

━━━━━━

━━━━━━

IT WAS EASY GETTING IN— there were no guards, no cameras, no anything. You and Odasaku speed through searching the building, and you eventually found the ones you were looking for in a large room, tied into chairs.

Odasaku said that Dazai's subordinates would arrive soon, but he wanted to investigate before they arrived. You agreed on his stance to this mission and went along with him. You had quickly searched room to room, memorizing your way back to the entrance for a quick escape.

"Odasaku? Y/n? You shouldn't be here!" Ango's voice echoes throughout the room. "Why did you come here?! This was the facility the enemy used as their hideout!" He began to scold, but you paid practically no attention to his scolding, as it seemed that a certain bluenette had snapped out of her little nap when the Port Mafia intelligence officer had began to shout.

"Ganyu!" You exclaim.

"Y/n!" She calls out as both you and Odasaku go and help them out of the ropes.

"I thought you might have needed some help. Y/n came to help as well."

"What happened to you? Why is Mimic after you?" You ask her, while she squirms around. "I'm going to guess you were investigating them and you got too close to the full truth."

You just know her face forms a frown as you finish talking when she speaks. "I'm sorry for causing this much trouble. I made a mistake while investigating and it led to me being exposed. I've failed everyone."

"Your exposure wasn't necessarily a failure." You tell her. "You happened to get involved with our investigation of our informant's disappearance. With your efforts, we have more information to understand Mimic more."

You realize how Ango and Odasaku were staring in your direction, the former sweatdropping. You look at Ganyu, who was close to dozing off again.

"Ganyu, keep it together for the love of Morax!" You scold her, slapping her arm lightly to wake her up.

What sounded like a frustrated sigh escapes from Ango's mouth as he spoke once more in a scolding-like tone. "I don't need help!"

"Really? Let us deduce one of the reasons that you're troubled right now. Mimic found out that you were a spy."

"That's.."

"Everyone in the Port Mafia believes you're a spy for Mimic," You tell Ango as he looks down at the floor. "But it's the opposite, isn't it? Like Ganyu here, you're a spy for your respective organizations. You're a Port Mafia spy that infiltrated Mimic."