𝟎𝟖; 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑

━━━━━━

━━━━━━

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐗'𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 have you two done now?" You shake your head in disapproval. It hasn't even been five minutes after Chuuya activated corruption and blew up the building. You had teleported back to the mafia headquarters' medical room and left to go patch up your own small injuries before assisting the other two.

Chuuya and Dazai sat in front of you, their heads hung low as you stood in front of them, about to scold them like a mother.

"We.. Knocked the vase over while we were arguing.." Dazai mumbles.

"Uh, yeah. What he said.. We're sorry." Chuuya adds.

"Don't apologize to me, this isn't my office." You state sharply. A junior nurse walks into the room, and you turn to look at her. "Perfect timing," You murmur.

The nurse studies the situation for a moment before politely asking what was going on. "What.. happened, might I ask?"

You just sigh. "These two fools were fooling around while I was absent, and had knocked over the vase on the head nurse's desk."

"Oh.. I-I'll go clean it up!" She says, but you stop her.

"No, it's alright." You say, as she blushes slightly at the contact of your warm, ungloved hand on her wrist as you pull her back over to where she was standing. "But what I suggest you do is tell the head nurse what has happened. You know how she gets when something happens involving her behind her back. I shall take care of the rest."

"O-Of course, Adeptus Y/n!" And with that, she scurries off to find the head nurse, sweatdropping at the heavy gazes of the ginger and brunette.

You turn back to the two idiots, who turned to side-eye each other, bolts of lightning in their gazes as they glared at each other. "Apologize to her once she's here." You state, the two of them turning to you and nodding before snapping their heads back toward each other and continuing their glare-fest.

"What on earth.." The head nurse grumbles angrily as she walks in, before her eyes fall on the two high-ranking mafia members sitting on the floor with their heads hung low and you lecturing them.

"Apologize, now."

"We're sorry.. We'll buy you a new vase."

She doesn't say anything for a moment. In truth she was absolutely stunned. Two high ranking members of the Port Mafia— the cold, calculating and sadistic Dazai Osamu and the hot-headed, powerful, and tough Nakahara Chuuya were on their knees apologizing for a broken vase. And this was technically done on your command .. the amount of power you hold over them, huh?

She blinks, realizing how that you were like an owner of two feisty dogs, and you were the one pulling the leash connected to the collar with your name in bold silver on it.