𝟏𝟒; 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑

━━━━━━

━━━━━━

"I SEE.." Ganyu murmurs in understanding. Keqing, a young woman in her twenties with purple hair tied up in twintails, stands up from her chair.

"We'll do it," She says. "I'm just about finished with my work for the week. We'll keep this matter private as requested."

"Thank you."

"Of course." After Keqing's statement, a quiet sigh leaves the bluenette and her purplenette friend turns over to her, putting a hand on her shoulder, waking her up once more. "We'll do our best."

The two women watch as your eyes shut softly and you teleport away. Ganyu lets out a large sigh this time, and Keqing turns to her again.

"What's wrong?"

"Y/n.. has very scary friends." She admits. "I met them yesterday, and they were quite the two... They were quite hostile. I don't know how Y/n lives with them."

Keqing just chuckles at her friend's statement. "They just have that docile charm that can calm even the angriest of people. You know how it was all those years ago."

"Yes.. You're right." Keqing was no adeptus, only an upper rank of the government, but she has certainly done her research regarding the adepti before working with them. She was extremely hardworking and driven to work, which what made her good at her job. Ganyu found that very admirable. She was also pretty, kind, and smart .. not to mention her smile was just the cutest! To think she's still single—

"Hey, are you alright?" Ganyu snaps out of her gaze, to see Keqing a little bit closer than she remembered. "Are you getting enough sleep? You were staring at me as if spacing out for a while."

"N-No, I'm alright! Just spaced out a little."

"I see. I'll be heading back to my office to report back to Lady Ningguang about your status." And the purplenette leaves the room, leaving Ganyu to do whatever she wanted. Ganyu turned back to her desk and the paperwork that sat on top of it. The bluenette let out a breathy sigh at the sight.

"Well.. It's back to work, I guess."

━━━━━━

You teleport to Odasaku's hospital room, and open your eyes to see Dazai sitting in a chair next to you, his head perked up with surprised eyes as the room was completely silent the mere moments before you appeared.