𝟎𝟏; 𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐎𝐒𝐎, 𝐀 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐔𝐒

━━━━━━

━━━━━━

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 the two boys, quietly thanking them for the meal that they had given to you. "Thank you for the almond tofu. The Qingxin are beautiful, as well." You picked some up, spinning one around in your hand as you put the others in between the leg harnesses on your pants, securing them to your leg.

"Of course!" Dazai exclaimed happily, clapping his hands together. "Now, let's go!" He marched toward the door, leaving you and the sheep leader to exchange glances and the ginger shrugging as he began to follow after him.

You followed behind quietly, the flower still twirling in your hands as you spun it around.

In truth, you wondered how these boys got into such a mess. You learned that Dazai Osamu is the youngest Port Mafia executive... ever, and that Nakahara Chuuya is the leader of the Sheep, an organization full of children, but are currently fighting against the Port Mafia, Takasekai, and GSS– whatever that was.

Eyebrows were raised at the part where it was explained that Chuuya was of the Sheep, while the Sheep was fighting the Port Mafia– where Dazai was working. But once you learned of the circumstances, you understood completely.

In the thoughts of the two boys that had asked you for help in getting to the bottom of this situation, they kept on thinking about what you had said about the Arahabaki.

"So that's the name mortals call them?" You muttered. "That's... never mind."

The name mortals call them? Does that mean beings like adepti call them a different name, possibly knowing them on a personal level? Interesting.

It was clear you were quite the closed-off individual, not being opposed to and possibly even preferring to be alone. Not explaining your thoughts to others, not socializing much, etc. Well, you did stay a couple hundred years in an idle stasis, being alone wasn't a big deal.

"Oi, tell me where we're going, dammit." Chuuya spat as you three walked up the steps.

"Sorry, would you mind not talking to me?" Dazai asked as he jumped up the small supports holding the railing in place. "I'm busy breathing right now."

"I'm going to rip your head off, you suicidal maniac." Chuuya growled. "Tell me where we're going!" He lost his temper, attempting to kick Dazai but ultimately missing.

"Stop it, you two." You said, your tone cold as ice– unlike your element. "Do tell where we're headed, Dazai."

"We're going to investigate."

"Huh?"

"We're interviewing people who were closest to the explosion," Dazai explained.

"What explosion?"

"A week ago, there was an explosion similar to the one we experienced. It happened nearby. The previous boss wasn't sighted there, but the cause is likely the same as what we're investigating. We're going to talk to a survivor of the explosion."