𝟎𝟓; 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒: 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒: 𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎

━━━━━━

━━━━━━

"𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐃𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐈𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐘." The former boss spoke, the grip on your spear tightening as both you and Dazai dodges the heavy slash from the scythe, ducking down to avoid it. "It's time for you kids to die!"

"Oh, really?" Dazai teases, dodging the second slash that nearly touches his neck. You leaps to the side, one leg bent while the other was outstretched, giving you balance. Your dominant arm held your spear while the other was free. You snap your fingers, your hair tying itself up.

You never usually tied up your hair when slaying demons, but this might become a little bit of a hassle as the fight went on.

You grunt, blocking an attack with your spear as you use enough force to push the old boss backward after a slash downward from him, trying to hit Dazai. The said brunette ran toward the wall where Chuuya was, but Randou had extended the wall away from his reach. The expansion of the wall forces Chuuya to fall back, flipping over as he screeches to a stop.

"There you have it. You understand, don't you?" Dazai asks Chuuya, making the ginger irk.

"Don't order me around." Chuuya growls, activating his ability, looking up just in time to notice a cube bullet coming straight for him. Easily dodging, four other bullets began to chase after him, his ability making it easier to dodge each one.

Flipping upward onto the railing lined on the high walls of the warehouse, Chuuya perches there for a moment before dodging the last bullet, moving slightly downward before pushing himself off with as much force he could muster in that short amount of time and with the help of his ability.

Lifting his right leg to kick Randou, Chuuya grunts angrily at how he just kept getting blocked by the ravenette's stupidly overpowered advantage of his surroundings and ultimately the tide of the battle.

On the ginger's third strike that was held longer than the others, Randou spoke with determination. "Eight years ago, I tried to take you, Arahabaki, to become my reanimated being. But the moment Arahabaki emerged, it decimated the surroundings. I won't make the same mistake twice. This time, I'll end your life thoroughly and reanimate you!" He uses his ability to cage Chuuya's leg, painfully twisting it the wrong way as the ginger cries loudly out in pain.

Randou grabs onto the ginger's twists leg, throwing him down onto the ground below, a cloud of dust appearing in the impact. Laughing maniacally while forming a giant cube bullet above him, Randou threw it at Chuuya, expecting his demise.

Unfortunately for him though, Chuuya's quick thinking saves him– "You soaked up the impact by increasing your mass?" Randou questions. Yep, that's what had just happened.

"Hey." The ginger spoke. "Want me to tell you why I was keeping both my hands tucked away just now?" He asks Dazai about his question from the arcade, taking his hands out of his pockets. "I thought that if I ever felt like I was about to lose, that feeling might give me a reason to be fond of my humanity."