𝟎𝟔; 𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐎𝐒𝐎

━━━━━━

━━━━━━

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖, when you said you would take me to your place, I didn't think you would mean take me all the way to China!" Chuuya says, his eye twitching after you had finished explaining where you were.

You look up at him, blinking. "I do not recall saying that I was residing in Japan." You calmly state as he sighs.

"..Fair point." He says, looking away at the realization of your prolonged eye contact.

You didn't say anything as you continued to patch him up, cleaning his wound before wrapping bandages around him gently, apologizing softly when he winced in pain because it hurt too bad. "It should heal as quickly as possible. Are you able to stand?"

You stand up first, the ginger following, slowly standing up with your assistance. "Seems like it. Thank you, Y/n."

"..Anytime." You say softly, before sucking in a sharp breath before quickly picking him up bridal style again, making him yelp in surprise.

When he blinks and finds himself in the Port Mafia headquarters, beside the seated boss– Mori Ougai, he understood the situation.

"I apologize for picking you up so quickly. It is necessary to teleport with other people. Did it hurt when I did that?" You ask.

"Not.. really, it just surprised me." He states, you letting him down and stand freely.

"Perfect," Mori says. "It really does work!"

"Of course it does." A new voice– Dazai– says rather stiffly, as you and the ginger both look at him, Chuuya with a bit of an irritated look but you with your usual stoic look. You look away easily, crossing your arms like always. While you were turned away, Chuuya secretly gave the brunette a shit-eating grin, that spat: 'Cry about it', while the said brunette just crosses his bandaged arms.

The ravenette just chuckles, before requesting the brunette to leave the room, which he reluctantly did. Handing Chuuya a hat, the ginger looks at it with confusion. "What's up with this hat?"

"Normally, in the Port Mafia, whoever recruits a new member is responsible for their care. As a symbol of that, they hand down one of their belongings. I gave Dazai-kun my coat. And that's for you." He explains.

"It's an old hat." Chuuya comments.

"It belonged to Randou-kun."

The ginger looks up in surprise, before turning it around and looking on the inside, finding a name on the inside. 'Rimbaud.'

"It seems he'd been investigating Arahabaki. Apparently, the military facility that he infiltrated was researching the creation of artificial ability users by combining abilities with normal things."

"Artificial ability users?" Chuuya questions.

"Those are the documents he collected." Mori continues, referring to the books and papers piled on the small table next to the chair he was sitting in. As the ginger was about to reach for the files, Mori stops him, interrupting him with his words. "I apologize, but only executives have permission to view those files."