Chapter 1

Your POV

"So what do you think about it , Sang Hoon?"

I ask my husband as we both now sit in our bedroom. He briefly looks at me from the book he is reading.

"About what?" His face shows tiredness and stress in his voice.

"About having a kid , Hoon." I say with a slight disappointment in my voice. Since I thought he remembered.

"Oh about that...well you know I am not interested."

I furrow my eyebrows and take a deep sigh. "Well why can't we try....Mom and dad both said that now we should start trying. And even I want to...."

"Can you please just stop.....Can't you see I am reading a book. And leave that for a moment , you know how my work is. We can't think about having kids now."

He suddenly shouts making me stop in my sentence. I gulp down the tears that slowly gather in my eyes.

"Ugh! you just ruined my mood." He closes the book he was reading and stands up , going outside. Leaving me alone in our shared bedroom.

"Wait..." I say but he loudly shuts the door making me flinch.

I try to avoid crying but me being alone in this room isn't helping at all. Finally , slowly and slowly tears begin falling from my eyes.

I don't cry over such small things but it's happening with me recently. And by recently , I mean how he is behaving with me.

This is happening with me almost daily. Today we had gone to his parents house for dinner , and his parents wanted us to finally plan and have a kid.

Sang Hoon had smiled and nodded his head , saying that he will surely work on it. And that had made me happy as well because he knows how much I love kids.

But now it doesn't look like he wants a kid. Instead he just screamed on me without thinking about my feelings.

I understand him as well but isn't it important that both partners should understand each other.

Me and Sang Hoon are married from last six years. And the last three years were really difficult for me including the present time.

In the initial time , we both were pretty active physically and spent most of our time together.

We used to cuddle , watch movies , cook together but since he got his new job which was three years ago. He hardly spends time with me.

He leaves the house early around 6:00 AM in the morning and comes back at 11:00 PM. At that time he becomes really tired to actually do anything.

And I understand that and that is why I hadn't forced him to do anything. Instead I used to help him relax by massaging his tensed muscles and legs.

But everything has a limit and me being a lady has her own needs. I also want to spend more time with him like we used to do.

Everyday he gets irritated with me because of his work stress. And still I understand him but still I am a human and I have feelings too.

We never eat even a one meal together. On weekends also he has to go , just that he has half days that time. But he chooses to rest that time not even talking to me.

I really miss him and his touch. It has already been three years since I last got in physical intimacy with him and I really miss it.

I had thought that maybe it will be in the initial time but I was wrong , because it's been a daily routine now.

More tears fall from my eyes as I recall the things. I am trying my best to remain calm and make our marriage fruitful but again , it requires from both the partners.

He calls me only once in day time asking how am I. That too , it's just hardly ten seconds talk.

I don't fight with him now as we both used to in the starting month of his new job. I let him do now what he wants just so that he doesn't get more stressed.

After calming myself , I get up and go out of the bedroom to the main hall of our house. Only to see him watching his phone and laughing.

His face doesn't even show one bit of guilt. I had though that maybe he will feel sorry and come to me but I was wrong.

"Hoon , come let's sleep now. It's already past 11:00 PM." He doesn't look at me and still keeps on laughing.

I move closer to him. "Hoon , come let's sleep Jagiya." I pull at his arm making him groan a bit.

"What happened?" He pauses whatever he was watching and stands up slowly.

"I was saying that we should sleep as it's already past 11:00."

"Well I am not sleepy you should go and sleep okay....Good night." He bends down and pecks my forehead.

And this simple peck suddenly made me feel so full and happy. I smile tight lipped and turn around to go.

It's like this with me. He scolds me and doesn't spend much time with me but a simple touch like this makes me forget everything he does.

I take a deep sigh and finally get comfortable on my bed. I roam my hands at his side of bed and slowly drift off to sleep.

Hi everyone I'm back with my new book entitled "Therapist"

Hope you all will like this book. This book that I've written is in a concept I have never tried before and it has my whole heart already in it.

So I really wish that you all will give this book a lots of love.❤

❤