Chapter 27

He chuckled , his low tone instantly sending shivers down my body. He dragged me with him to the dance floor , which was almost empty and I laugh as he playfully spun me around , before pulling me against his muscular chest , causing me to blush slightly.

"You look so beautiful , my love. This dress was made for you." he said , his hands run down my sides , slowly, causing me to shiver. Taehyung noticed that , of course he did , and he smiled at me with mischief , his eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Thank you , handsome." My hands find their way to his shoulders , then to his muscular chest as I open the first two buttons of his shirt , grinning up to him. He only raises his eyebrows , chuckling , but let me continue with it nonetheless.

A new song began , the familiar tones of Singing in the Rain by Doris Day made me sigh in pleasure , and Taehyung , my beautiful Taehyung , gently took my hand and grabbed my waist , pulling me closer against his strong body.

The two of us started to move to the beat , slowly at first , because nothing else mattered right now. Nothing but his pleasant , almost intoxicating smell and the song , the song the two of you danced to.

It is an incredible feeling. The way the two of us look into each others eyes makes me forget everything around me , Even Hoon. I don't know where I am and for what reason , because it isn't important anymore. The only thing I can see , feel is him. His beautiful eyes that only seems to be looking at me. His smooth and soft looking lips that draws   a smile , almost shy , which made me smile in return.

His fluffy brown hair being glued on some parts of his face due to the sweat that seemed to be slowly running down his pale and flawless skin. It is hard to resist the urge to trace the trail of sweat with my fingertips. His hands keep me steady as both of us slowly move around the dancefloor along with the music.

It feels unreal. It feels too perfect to be real. I am convinced that these moments only happens in fictions , like books or movies , which makes this whole scene even more unbelievable. Yet , as he begins to gently spin me around while his smile brightens at my mesmerized gaze I know this is real. It is like a fairytale , but it isn't just some fairytale. It is mine.

As the song comes to an end , my head is on Taehyung’s chest , my eyes close as he continues to rock slowly to the music with me in his arms. "Let's go somewhere else , there is more." Taehyung’s low voice pulls me out of my
thoughts.

Only now I realise that yes , we are on a date. His presence and the music made me forget all the stress I had to deal with the last days.

I look up at him and he presses a kiss to my forehead , smiling.

Taehyung takes my hand as he leads the way to a room inside the club which had a candle-lit table where waiters stood to welcome us both as we two sit comfortably and settle down to hear tonight’s dinner preparation , leaving us with two tulip glasses and a bottle of champagne.

"What do you think?" Taehyung asks while holding the glass in his hands , the jewels on his rings shimmering from the candle light.

"I can’t believe you did all this." I sigh in amazement while looking around at the scenery , making Taehyung smile at my amusement. "You said we were just having dinner."

"Technically , we are having dinner." He chuckles. "I just didn’t say where."

We both then take the menu and decide the order.

After minutes of joking around throughout dinner and talking about many other things. Taehyung suggested that we two should go out for a stroll by the beach. We both then went and walked barefoot on the sand while he secretly took pictures of me from behind , admiring the way I looked in the moonlight.

The sea breeze feels cooler as the night grows even darker causing me to feel colder and colder by the second.

Taehyung noticed how you were probably feeling chilly and took his jacket off to cover you up.

"Should we head home?" He asks , while he put his large hand on my right cheek , stroking it gently. I pull him closer , too tired to speak as I close my eyes yet again. He chuckles.

"Let’s just go home , Jagi." He whispers in my ear , slowly going backwards with me in his arms.

Taehyung quickly booked a taxi and soon it came. And when we both sit inside the car , Taehyung tells the driver the address of the hotel and then the driver drives off.

"Hotel?" I ask but he simply nods. The traffic becomes heavy , so the ride drags on and I become more and more impatient.

I want Taehyung so bad , and the fact that he is sitting next to me , looking like that , makes it even harder for me to be patient. So I spend the whole drive looking out the window as the lights and skyscrapers of the big city passes by. It actually did help to distract me.

Now Taehyung and me were standing in the hotel lobby , while I admire the environment again – because damn , Taehyung had such luxury I never saw.

Taehyung talks to one of the employees , nodding , and then coming back to me. I give him a smile which he returns and then he takes my hand , walking to the elevator.

He presses one of the buttons for the upper floors and the elevator begins to move. After a few seconds I was at the top , and apparently he couldn’t wait any longer , because he literally dragged me out of the elevator in the direction of our room.

"Needy?" I whisper mocking him fondly. For a second I actually thought he turned red , but he turned his face away from me making me giggle.

While he fished the key to our room out of his pocket. I enter the room , the two of us are met by darkness , but neither of us turned the lights on.

I could only see Taehyung’s silhouette in the darkness , but something about this turned me on , and apparently he thought the same , because he kicked the door shut and came over to me , smirking almost devilishly.

Hope you liked chapter 27 and please do vote