Chapter 25

Taehyung POV

Never in my life I had thought that y/n's mouth could make me so much of worked up.

And now that I am wearing the clothes which Hoon also wears. I feel jealousy in me but a proudness more that the way I take care of y/n is far better than he ever did.

"Are you hungry , Taehyung?" Her sweet voice enters my ears. "Yea" I say and go in the kitchen.

I enter and see her wearing a shirt which only comes till her knees. I walk slowly and wrap my hands around her waist and keep my head on her shoulder.

"What are you making?" She smiles and places a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"I'm making some kimchi jeon and some fried rice." I hum and place a kiss to her cheek as well making her giggle.

"You can sit Taehyung , I'll call you when the food is ready."

"No....I want to be with you." I say and she smiles very slowly and goes in a deep thought.

"What happened?" I ask and she shakes her head no. She releases a breath and looks at me , her body fully facing mine.

"Hoon never did that. I always wished that he could say like this but he never did...so thank you for saying this."

"It's not a problem love." I smile and kiss her softly on the lips.

"So any help you need?" She giggles and nods. "Yea....can you please put these ingredients in the bowl and mix them."

I nod and do as she says. I pour all the ingredients and mix the batter and see her frying vegetables soon following it with rice , mixing together.

"Done" I say after sometime and she hums at me while pouring some oil in the pan.

"Thank you" She takes the bowl from me and with a spoon she pours it like a pancake on the pan.

"Ohh....so this is how you make kimchi jeon?" I ask and she nods and giggles looking at me.

As she continues doing her work. I again stand behind her , and watch her do the cooking.

After some more minutes all the dishes gets ready. We both help each other and place the plates on the table along with spoons and chopsticks.

"Y/n , it's so yummy." I say after taking a bite from the kimchi jeon she made.

"Thank you so much." She says and then we both continue eating the dinner.

Time Skip

"Y/n , you are tired....you should sleep. I'll also go back home now." I say as she places the dishes in it's proper place after washing it.

"What? No you will stay with me tonight."

"Y/n , are you sure?"

"100%" I smile and 'okay' her.

"Come let's sleep then." She says and holds my hand making me follow her to the bedroom.

I see her laying on one side of the bed and patting the area beside it to make me me lay as well.

I smile and slowly lay down on the bed. My heart beats as I feel her hands wrap around my waist. She keeps her head on my chest.

"Taehyung I love you." She says and looks up at me.

"I love you too." I say.

"Y/n , I want to take you somewhere nice."

I take her hands in mine and rub gentle circles on it.

"How about we both go day after tomorrow?"

"Yea , sure." She says and smiles.

"Okay so the day after tomorrow it is."

She nods and then we both kiss each other a good night kiss and enjoy each other's warmth on the bed while cuddling with each other.

Hope you liked chapter 25 and please do vote

Hope you liked chapter 25 and please do vote.😊

Also

Also...a double update 🥰