Epilogue

Your POV

I groan in my sleep , as I feel something in my throat , wanting to come out. I could feel the hot burning sensation build up inside.

I tuck on my husband , Taehyung's hand , indicating him to remove it. So I could get up and rush inside the washroom.

As I sit , the feeling grows more by the second. Without wasting anymore time , I literally run towards the washroom. Quickly emptying out my stomach , inside the toilet bowl.

I cough and throw out whatever I had last eaten. I switch on the flush and stand straight , keeping my hand on my back as it was now paining.

I could still feel the burning in my throat. So I rinse my mouth and brush my teeth , seeing the sky still dark. After I was done , I go inside the covers and snuggle into Taehyung and sleep.

××××××

"The food was really tasty." Taehyung says as we both were now sitting on the couch , watching a movie together. "Thank you Tae." I say with a smile.

The movie was half way done and I was snuggled up to Taehyung. I shift in my position , to get some comfort but I still feel some uneasiness.

"What happened?" He asks me , pausing the movie. "Um I just...I'm not feeling good." I say sitting straight to face him.

I could feel cool sweat roll down my temple and I began coughing. "Hey hey be careful dear." I hear him say.

"Yes I..." I began saying but instantly get up and run towards the corridor , going inside the washroom.

"Jagiya where are you going , what happened?" I could hear him say but I couldn't answer him and immediately throw the dinner I ate , inside the toilet.

"Oh my god...okay don't worry , relax." He says holding my hairs in a pony tail and rubbed my back.

"Ahh God." I say after I pull back and rinse my mouth and face. "My back hurts." I add as Taehyung still rubs my back.

"Don't worry just relax...I'm here." He says pulling me to him and hugs me and pats my head lovingly. "Come" He says after some seconds and we both go to our bedroom.

He makes me sit on his lap as he sways both of our bodies side by side. "Are you fine?" He asks me after some moments.

I look to him and let out a sigh. "Taehyung, I am fine but I don't know...what's happening." I say as he looks at me with concern. "Okay don't worry...just tell me since when is this happening?" He asks.

I think for a while "actually it's been a week...I guess." "What , a week?" He says loudly. "And you are telling me now." He adds. I knew that he would get a bit upset because he always tells me to tell him if I feel sick. And I told him now , that too late.

"I'm sorry...I actually thought it was due to Undigestion but...It's something different." I say looking down.

"It's ok...what else?" He asks more softly. This time , making me sit on the bed and he sat beside me holding my hands in his.

"I have frequent back pains and I get angry fast these days." I say and he nods as if he is trying to understand the reason behind my sickness.

"I-I'm late." I say and he looks at me raising his brows. I guess I know what these symptoms are. I take a deep breath. "I missed my periods." I add as he hums.

"How much late?" He asks. "Um..a month." I say and he nods again.  I need to ask you something." I say after some time. To which he hums.

"When did we last did it...Was it a month ago?" I ask and he thinks for a while and nods. "Don't worry...you take the test tomorrow." He says with a smile and I nod.