Chapter 17

It was two days already since you had talked with Taehyung about your relationship with him in the restaurant.

Just for safety and proof you had asked Taehyung to make a contract in which all of the things will be written so that if you want to leave , you can.

Taehyung had agreed and told you that he will come to your house with the documents.

So here you were waiting for him to come with the documents. You couldn't still believe that you were really agreeing to do this.

Yes it's true that it's wrong , but we being human have their needs and trying anything for once seems not that bad.

If it was someone else other than Taehyung , then by now he would have been in jail.

But because you also feel attraction towards him , you agreed.

××××××

The bell rang and brought me out of my thoughts. I take a deep breath and open the main door , seeing the gorgeous handsome man in front of me.

"Hey" He says with a smile and waves his hands.

"Hii" I also wave my hands and step aside to make a way for him.

He steps inside and then we both walk towards my main hall. "Please make yourself comfortable.....and would you like to have something?"

"Thank you and if you have orange juice it would be fine."

"Yea it's coming right away." I smile brightly and go in the kitchen to bring him orange juice.

I come outside and offer him the juice. He thanks me and takes the juice from the tray.

I sit beside him on the couch but with a descent distance between us.

"Okay so you can read and sign here." Taehyung shows me the area where I have to sign.

I 'okay' him and read the contract and after reading it , I sign it. For proof I click the paper from my phone's camera and return the paper back to him.

He takes out his phone and works on it doing something and here I began feeling hot from inside.

I can't believe I really signed the paper. I see his long sexy slender fingers typing something on the phone. The way his fingers look are so nice.

He brings his tongue out and licks his luscious lips. His one simple gesture is making me so so so hot right now.

I take a deep sigh and try to calm myself. The thought of him and me having benefit relationship is making me wet slowly.

"Are you alright , y/n?" Taehyung words break me out of my thoughts and I simply nod.

"Okay....and just give me a minute." He says and I hum and he takes out a pen from his bag.

He opens few upper buttons of his shirt and fold his sleeves a bit up too. His fingers hold the pen. He clicks the head of the pen and signs on the same paper as mine.

I also see him licking his lips quite often. Which I now come to know is his habit. He looks at me and I suddenly feel vibrations going inside me.

"You don't seem to be fine , y/n. Are you sure you are fine?" Maybe he can see my strained face as I clench my legs together to make myself get some relief.

Taehyung smirks but quickly makes his face normal. He knows what you are thinking.

He knows you want some relief between your legs. The wait is killing you now , the past three years already made you really needy and him doing these things isn't helping at all.