Chapter 21

Your POV

My whole body still feels on fire. The way his arms are wrapped around my waist is making my insides lit up.

I face him and see him smile lovingly at me. I smile at him too and kiss his cheek.

He pushes his hair back which is sticked to his forehead. He bends down a bit and gives a forehead kiss to me.

His little gesture is enough to melt my heart already. "I am thirsty....let me bring water for us." I say after sometime and try to sit but he doesn't let me.

"You remain laying...I'll bring." He gets up from the bed and goes outside.

Meanwhile I face the other side of the bedroom , looking at the window.

I feel so so so good.

I had really missed him today and I am glad that he came for me.

Unknowingly my thoughts then drive towards Hoon. He didn't call me from the last four days.

What he must be doing there?

I don't understand what he is doing. He only called me when it was his first day there.

And he says he wants our marriage to work. I know I can also call him or text him.

But I'm doing this from the last three years constantly. Isn't it wrong if only I am trying and not my husband.

And that's the reason I feel so nice around Taehyung these days. He makes me feel special.

When he said he missed me , I felt so nice. Is it wrong if Hoon could also message me like this.

I adore forehead kisses and Hoon very well knows that , but still he never gave me.

But Taehyung , he doesn't know it yet but still gives me and that makes the butterflies in my stomach to fly terribly.

Without understanding why , I feel that I want to be more close with Taehyung. This one week without Hoon is actually not making me sad. Instead happy as I am getting time with Taehyung.

"Here you go." His voice brings me out of my thoughts and I sit and cover myself with the blanket.

He places the tray on the bed. Which had water and some strawberries. I thank him and take the glass and drink some water.

"I thought you would like to have these too." He picks up a strawberry and extends it towards my mouth.

I smile and take the strawberry in my mouth. As I take it , by mistake , his fingers also gets licked up.

He groans and closes his eyes. He takes some deep breaths and takes another strawberry and faces it towards me.

I smirk this time and purposely lick his thumb and index finger while eating the strawberry.

"You are teasing me." He says with deep voice and I smirk more and giggle later.

"Okay so how about this?" He teasingly says and takes the strawberry in his hand and places it half in his mouth and comes forward to me.

I feel shy but take courage , close my eyes and move forward too. I bite the other half of the strawberry and while doing so , I take his lips with me.

He smirks and begins kissing me while also eating the strawberry. I open my eyes and see that this actually looks so sexy.

As the strawberry finishes , he immediately wraps his arms around my waist and makes me sit on his lap.

We kiss each other and bite on each other's lips. The kiss we share feels so hot and sexy especially in the position we are currently sitting.

He pulls after sometime and stares me deeply in the eyes. "We can do many things with this." He gestures to the strawberry with his head.

"Okay so show me." I tease him and mock him to make him do some naughty things.

He smirks and lays me back on the bed. He takes one strawberry and places it on the side of my neck.

He hovers over me and I hold his shoulders. He firstly kisses my neck softly and with open mouth wet kisses prepping me.

Then he takes the strawberry in his mouth while kissing and biting the neck which had the strawberry placed on.

I groan and raise my chest feeling immense pleasure from his new trick. I never knew something so sexy could also be done with strawberry.

He does the exact same thing on the other side of my neck. He then , places kisses going down towards my chest.

He kisses me there and trails it down towards my stomach. He places the strawberry on my belly button and takes it in his mouth while biting on my belly button.

"Ahhh Taehyung" I moan and pull him up for a heated kiss. We devour each other's lips like we never did before.

Soon I pull back and stare at his deep eyes while breathing heavily. He smiles and kisses me on the cheek.

Before we could say or do anything my stomach grumbled loudly making me embarrassed.

I chuckle nervously and Taehyung smiles at me. "It's ok it happens with everyone. I'll order something for us."

This is what I am talking about. Him doing these kind things is just making my heart beat in some fluterring way.

I nod and he stands and takes his phone. "What would you like?"

I think for some seconds and then say. "Taco and some chicken burger would be fine."

He smiles brightly and shows me thumbs up. I chukle at his actions and then stand and get ready by wearing my clothes back.

Later when the order comes , we both enjoy it and eat happily.

Hope you liked chapter 21 and please do vote

Hope you liked chapter 21 and please do vote.😊

😊