Chapter 3

I take out two plates and keep them on the table along with spoons and chopsticks.

I then , put the kimchi fried rice in it and some kimchi aside it. "Hoon , dinner is ready." I say when I hear the footsteps.

He sits on the table while his phone remains in his hands. I sit as well and pour water for him and for me.

"Thank you God for the food." I hold up the spoon and take a spoonful of rice in it , topping it with some kimchi.

I already take four bites but he still keeps his gaze on his phone. "Hoon , please leave the phone and eat the food."

He hums and holds his phone in his one hand and from the other , eats food. I really hate this thing that when the food is in front of you , you ignore it.

However I don't react and continue to eat my food. After I was done eating , I stand and pick up my and his dishes and began washing them.

××××××

"Umm Hoon , tomorrow is weekend so I was thinking....how about we go somewhere and spend time together?"

He looks at me and then outside the window. "Outside tomorrow?" I hum.

He gestures me with his hand to go to him. I smile and go towards him and sit beside him on the bed.

"Jagiya , I am already tired and I want to take rest on the weekend so...."

"Hoon , stop it now." I immediately stand and look at him sternly. Enough is enough now.

"Can't you see what's happening?" I raise my voice a little at which he stands up too.

"What happened to you y/n?" He comes and holds my arm tightly. I jerk off his hand and stand a bit back from him.

"How long now.....how long. It's been six years of our marriage and from the last three years everything is breaking apart."

Tears slowly stream down from my eyes.

"You are always so busy in your work. Do you even realise that? I understand that your work is like that and I always cooperate with you.

But now it's enough. You are firstly never home , and you come home late. You are always tired.

Do you ever ask me how am I? Or do you even think about me?"

My tears fall like a waterfall and I wipe them.

"From the last three years I am convincing myself and taking care of myself alone."

His face shows a bit disappointment and sadness as he looks at me.

"When was the last time we got physical or leave that...when did we last hugged huh?

When was the last time we had sat together and asked about each other's day and life?

I bet you don't remember it...right? I always speak so polietly to you despite the turmoil inside me.

You are always in bad mood and take your anger on me. Since the last three years I am the one trying to keep our bond.

You always relax on weekends. And when I ask you to spend sometime with me you....you despise that."