Chapter 11

"Have you packed the important documents you had said yesterday?" I ask Hoon as he checks his luggage one last time.

"Yes I did." I 'okay' him and follow him till the main door.

"Take care of yourself , Hoon."

"I will and you too." He comes closer to me and hugs me. "I will as well." I enjoy his embrace and slowly pull back after sometime.

"Bye" He says and sits in the cab.

"Bye"

I stand in the main door for some seconds seeing his car fading from my eyesight.

I smile to myself and turn around to go inside the house. It's been a week since Hoon is behaving much better than before.

I am glad that finally he is trying. He talks with me and spends less but still sometime with me. I don't know what Dr. Taehyung told him but I am happy now.

Time Skip

My phone began buzzing. I take it and see that it's a call from Dr. Taehyung.

My heart beat increases the moment I see his name. He never called me , only texted. I clear my throat and pick up his phone.

"Hello" I say and soon hear the same honey voice of his.

"Hello y/n , how are you?"

I feel warm as he asks me how am I. I wanted Hoon to ask me like this but he never did after his new job.

"I-I am doing good and how are you?"

"I'm doing good as well."

We both remain silent for a second and he again says.

"Has Hoon gone?" I instantly sit straight as he asked me about Hoon.

He had said in a deep voice and I know I should not think like this....But it feels a good type of weird.

"Yes he has gone."

I hear some shuffling of sounds.

"Y/n can we meet today?"

Again my heart thumps loudly.

"S-sure and where and at what time?" I stammer a bit but quickly compose myself.

"Can we meet at your house today if you don't mind?"

I don't know why but I again feel some weird feeling inside me. I feel the heat suddenly flowing in my body.

"M-my house? But I thought that we had to meet at the clinic."

I gulp and now stand while talking on the phone.

Taehyung smirks on the other side. He very well knows what is going on inside you and your mind.

He knows you feel some sort of attraction towards him.

"Actually it will be good if we do therapy there. There are varieties of them. That way I can check many things about Hoon as well and help you better."

Taehyung plays with his words so smartly. He knows that except for the doctors , we normal person do not understand such things.

"Ohh okay then. We can meet at my house after an hour?"

"Sure"

"I'll send you the address right now."

"Okay thanks.....well then , bye. We will now directly meet at your house."

"Yes....bye"

I quickly type the address and send it to Dr. Taehyung.

I see the wall clock and quickly decide to dress properly.