Chapter 12

Taehyung POV

I already feel heat growing inside me. I smirk to myself as I see y/n's confused face. Of course she doesn't know how will I test her.

I clear my throat. "Okay so y/n , we need two chairs , one for me and you." She nods. "I'll bring them." And stands.

"No no I'll bring for us , Don't worry." I stand up and take two chairs and place them face to face with each other in the middle of the room.

"Please sit here." I gesture with my hands and she hums and sits on one and I also sit on the seat opposite her.

"Okay so let's begin." I rub my hands together and see her getting a bit nervous.

I stand and bend down towards her. "Y/n relax , don't need to worry. I am here with you."

Your face heats up at his choice of words. You nod and take few deep breaths getting yourself ready.

"Okay , last time you had told me where you want Hoon to kiss and touch you."

You nod and look down at the floor while fidgeting with your fingers.

I pull my chair closer to her that our knees touch against each other. I feel a sudden second current in my body at the simple touch.

"Look at me." I smile and gently say. She slowly looks up. I then stand and take out a hormone and pulse measuring machine.

I keep it down on the floor. "It's a hormone and pulse measuring machine. It will help me to know how your pulse and hormone react to different situation."

She nods cutely while looking at the machine. "I will have to attach it." I calmly say.

"Okay"

I gulp and slowly feel sweat trickle from my forehead. I am sure she is thinking that it's a simple wire that I have to attach at her wrist.

But it's not what she is thinking. Instead I have to attach it on her chest where her heart is.

And attaching there means.....looking at her skin that too of her chest.

I clear my throat and take the wire in my hands and come towards her while bending down.

She extends me her wrist and I gulp once again. "Y/n , this wire can't get attach here."

"Huh....but Why?" She asks with a cute face and furrowed eyebrows.

I sigh and look at her in the eyes. "I have to attach it at your-your chest. Where your hea-heart beats."

She licks her lips and her face clearly shows hesitation. "W-what?" She bites her lips in nervousness.

"Ye-yes it works like that." I keep on looking at her and slowly sit back at my seat.

She doesn't say anything but after some moments looks up at me.

"I want Hoon and my marriage to work. S-so I-I am ready. You can d-do it." Her cheeks already are in pink tint.

A smile comes to my face but I stop my smile and jump from inside at her agreement. "Thank you for understanding y/n."

I remain sitting as I see she trails her hands towards her shirt and she begins opening the buttons.

I lick and gulp my lips at the scene in front of me. Her skin slowly comes in my vision.

You feel extremely shy while doing this. It's already been so long since you last stripped in front of your husband. And now it's some other person.

You really really blush hard from inside. You know that you have an attraction from him and you , finally getting a chance today is making you wet a little.

She finally opens few buttons of her shirt , not fully....But enough to let me see the curve of her breast and the marron bra she is wearing.

I stand and I literally feel my fingers shaking. I calm myself and approach towards her with the wire.

I balance myself by keeping my one hand on her chair's handle. I feel her body stiff for a second. And then slowly attach the wire on her chest. I could feel her heart beat loudly.

Mine was beating loud as well. My eyes remain stuck on her chest. How smooth and soft it looks.

I resist my urge to touch and kiss them. I gulp my desire and with a deep sigh stand.

"Okay so try to control yourself. You can see this meter right? It will record the hormones and pulses.

Just try to control yourself so that the meter bar doesn't go above the average number."

She hums and 'okay' me. I hum too and switch the 'on' button of the machine.

"Let's go" I open the wrist's button of my both hands and fold them up a bit.

You become tense but control and calm yourself. You look at his veins and gulp at the sight.

"Remember....control yourself." She hums.

"Okay , so could you please repeat what you want from Hoon?"

"Su-sure"

"Thanks and close your eyes and say that."

You gulp and take a deep breath.

I-I want Hoon to kiss me gently , softly and in a loving way."

I lick my lips softly.

"I want him to bite it gently as he kisses me."

I bite my lower lip slowly as well.

"Okay....what else y/n?" My voice becomes more deep.

"I want him to trail his wet hot kisses at my neck and then go down."

I look at the machine and see the bar slightly increasing.

"I want him to roam his hands all over my body , my chest , stomach , everywhere."

I stand up slowly and hold her both hands. she instantly opens her eyes and looks at me.

"Do you want like this?" I say and lick my lips while slowly moving my palms over her arms.

Her chest rises and falls and so does mine. She looks up at me. "Dr. Ta-Taehyung."

Hope you liked chapter 12 and please do vote

Hope you liked chapter 12 and please do vote.😊

Also double update

Also double update...❤❤