Chapter 18

Mature Content

My whole body feels warm and relaxed as he does his work. One dark curl falls into his face when he sends me a lopsided smile.

It's been a while as I feel tired from his teasing. It's been so long since I went physical and I don't have energy to wait more.

I stare at him , dumbfounded by his beauty.  It’s more than I can handle at this point.

"Are you going to have sex with me?" I ask him as I can't wait anymore. I feel desperate now.

Taehyung's eyes goes wide. 

"Say what?"

"N-Never mind." I stammer , looking away. "Nothing."

"Oh , I don’t think so." he chuckles. "You can’t proposition me in the middle of comforting you session and then pretend you didn’t."

I can feel him staring but I am too afraid to look and confirm myself. My face is probably red.

"I didn’t proposition you." I mumble childishly." I just asked the question.  Which I am un-asking , for the record."

"Un-asking is not even a thing. Nice try , though. Are you interested in hearing my answer?"

I can’t figure out if the look on his face is mocking or serious -- but there’s something dangerous about it. 

"Fine , Let me hear it."

"Well you should get ready." He says with a smirk and teasing in his voice.

His answer makes me speechles. I gulp and sit on the bed. Meanwhile he removes his shoes.

Taehyung’s long body is then sprawled across the antique poster bed , arms crossed behind his head.  The slow smirk that plays over his face after he delivers that statement makes my throat dry.

“Well , now?"

The bravado I had mustered after signing the paper seems to have gone down the drain.  Now that I am here -- and what I wanted for so long is finally within reach -- I hesitate.

Taehyung sits up straight in the bed.

"I was being a gentleman." he deadpans , looking offended. "This whole time I’ve been waiting for you to give me a sign.  Gotta admit that I didn’t expect you to be quite so direct about it , but hey --  I like a woman who goes for what she wants." 

He winks and my cheeks flame hot with embarrassment.

"ow as for the strip tease" -- he pauses , lifting his shirt overhead to reveal his lean , defined chest ,"-- I’m a big believer in equality. I’m more than happy to go first."

I stare at his chest , his stomach. He didn't have any abs but his stomach was slim and perfect.

He leans close to me and curses to himself as his thumb began rubbing gently at my chin , urging me forward.

It was until he rubbed his fingers over my lips , I allowed myself to suck his thumb. He suddenly cleared his throat before he grinned sinfully at my action.

Taehyung then began groping my breast , circling with his thumb and gazes as my nipples grow sensitive.

He moves his face towards my still clothed breasts while I hold the back of his head to keep closer. His eyes are still observing every expression that I make as he touches me gently.

"I know you want to cum." his voice sounding deeper than before as I whimper. He grins when his mouth is close to my nipple , his finger circling the areola before catching it between his lips.