Chapter 26

Your POV

An hour ago , I was just doing some  work when I got a call from Taehyung.

He had told me to pack few sets of clothes and get ready as he had some  dinner plans for tonight as he had said yesterday night.

He had also told me that I would get a courier and when I opened it , I saw a beautiful dress in it. It was a short , black dress made from chiffon with transparent sleeves that could accentuate my curves in all the right places.

It also had a message saying ~ Please wear this and wait for me.

So as he wanted , I packed few sets of clothes in a bag and dressed up in the dress Taehyung wanted me to.

After few minutes of waiting , the door bell rang. I immediately stand up and open the door to see the handsome Taehyung.

"Wow....you look pretty." I smile and thank him. "You look handsome as well." He chuckles and thanks me.

"Shall we go?" He says and I nod. "I'll take the bag." I offer but he shakes his head 'no' and himself carries the bag.

I also turn around and then lock the main door and follow him to the car.

He opens door for me and I smile and sit inside. After few seconds he also opens his side of the door and sits inside.

After sometime we reach and Taehyung as a gentleman opens the door for me and then we walk going towards a club.

Taehyung had found this Jazz Club online , giving you his puppy eyes which you could never resist so you agreed on this date, despite being not much of a club person.

It was funny how there were only elder people in this club. Sad to think that your generation didn’t appreciate the beauty of Jazz anymore. Well , they were clearly missing out.

My gaze began to wander. Not many people were in this club , a few couples were dancing on the dance floor while other people were just sitting at the tables , enjoying the music while having a few drinks. You knew why Taehyung wanted to go to this club. It wasn’t too loud or overwhelming , it had nice songs , classics mixed with new hits and a welcoming atmosphere which made you feel safe in here.

Just as my thoughts began to wander , I was caught off guard when someone suddenly covered my eyes. I wince , a tiny yelp escaping my lips.

"I swear to God! Taehyung."

I put my hand on my chest , my heart beating like crazy due to the sudden shock. He let out a deep chuckle , his lips kissing my hair while my head fell on his chest , his smell making me feel dizzy.

His arms wrapped around my shoulders , as he swayed his hips to a song in the background while his lips continue to kiss my hairline. I felt him smile , so I automatically started smiling too.

"This place is nice." I say as he sat down after awhile next to me on a bar stool. He waved to the bartender , ordering drinks for the two of us.

Then his attention was back to me. Only me. One of the things I appreciate the most about Taehyung is that whenever I talk , I had his whole attention , like only I existed at this moment.

In the initial days he made me a little bit uncomfortable , because he didn’t take his eyes off of me for just one second , watching every move I made. But after I got used to it , it truly made me feel special. I can practically see the love he has for me in his eyes , which in return makes me love him even more.

We both raise our glasses in a toast , celebrating our first date. The wine Taehyung ordered tastes sweet , with just a hint of sourness of the grapes , mixed perfectly with the alcohol.

As Taehyung takes another sip , I take the time to take a closer look at him. He is always gorgeous , but something about him sitting here in this club just wearing a white button-down shirt with black trousers had me almost drooling for him.

"Are you done starring at me , my love?"

"No , you have to appreciate beauty when you see it. And right now , it’s right before my eyes , so I can’t leave it there unappreciated."

"Is that so?" he asked with his deep voice , giving me one of his famous smirks. I feel the temperature rise , or at least I thought I did , because it was getting really hot under his gaze. I smile slyly , leaning over from my chair. His eyes widened a bit which made me smile even wider. I knew he could see directly in my décolleté , the way I pressed my boobs together clearly turned him on , I could see that.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I put mine around his broad shoulders , stabilizing myself.

"It was definitely the right decision to buy this dress for you."

"You really think so?" I ask , playing with the fabric of my dress. He gulped , shifting in his seat to distract himself. I take the opportunity to slide my fingers between the strands of his curly hair , scratching gently at his scalp and causing a slightly shaky breath to leave his lips.

"You look so good babe." Taehyung says , his eyes heavy with lust as I lean in to kiss his plump lips. His tongue slipped inside my mouth , gentle but demanding , which caused me to claw my hands into his shirt , pulling him harder against me. I feel him smirk against my lips , but as soon as my hand found his biceps , caressing him slightly , he groaned softly , low in his throat , and pulled me and the chair I was sitting closer to him.

"They’re all looking at us , Taehyung."

"Let them , babe. Let them..."

"No" I cut him off, smiling as he whined at the loss of my body pressed against his , my lips not longer meeting his. "I thought we were here to dance , Tae." I say raising an eyebrow at him.

He looks so good , his lips red and swollen from the kiss. I probably didn’t look any better. It seemed like he was only realizing now where the two of us were , in a club full of people who now looked at us disgusted and slightly annoyed , which made Taehyung visibly blush.

"We really had a whole make-out session right before their eyes , huh?"

"Yup , pretty much." I say smirking slightly when he blushed before me and stood up which earned me a raised eyebrow from the man in front of me.

I reach my hand up to him , an amused smile on my face as I look at him. My opposite seems to catch the message and slowly take my hands in his warmer ones.

He gave them a short squeeze. I start to pull him up , liking the feeling of his larger hand covering mine. It seemed to fit perfectly. He seemed to fit me perfectly.

"Well then , shall we dance?"

Hope you liked chapter 26 and please do vote

Hope you liked chapter 26 and please do vote.😊