Chapter 1

No one's Pov

The door of the hotel opens making a loud sound. People around the city are celebrating new year. Crackers and lights are seen everywhere making the view of city look prettier than ever.

Two people enters the room kissing each other intensely. The taller one gets pinned on the bed by the smaller one. They started to strip each other without breaking the kiss.

"Tu es belle"(you are beautiful) the smaller one whispers before biting the other's ear.

She lets out a soft moan. She tries to suppress it but the smaller one speaks again," Ne le laisse pas entrer, tu parles comme un ange" (Don't let it in, you sound like angel).

The one in the bottom lefts out an angelic laugh," Comme tu veux" (as you wish). The room is filled up with moans of satisfaction from the two. Clothes all scattered across the floor, blur lights, fireworks outside and two bodies colliding against each other.

Both of their eyes were full of lust. They knew it was effect of all the alcohol that they had consumed but at this point they both need sexual satisfaction.

The night was rough, pounding of the bodies with moaning heard inside the room. The kissing never stopped. The smaller one seems to be talented at these types of things.

After their hours of moaning and poundings both of them fell down in the bed facing the ceiling. They were both naked with only a blanket covering them.

"C'était génial" (that was great) the smaller one whispers near the other's ear sending shivers all around her body. "Oui, en effet c'était" (yes, indeed it was) she replies.

"Comment t'appelles-tu belle" (what's your name beautiful) the smaller one speaks. "Tu n'as pas besoin de savoir" (You don't need to know) the other replies. "Si vous dites si belle dame" (If you say so beautiful lady) she replies back kissing her again.

The kiss last shorter than their other ones. They both fell asleep in each other's arms under the colorful and bright night of France. The night will be eventually forgotten by both of them.

Morning came and as expected no one was there for each other. Basically it was just one night stand between two drunk people.

Chaeyoung's Pov

Finally all the countries are over. The beauty of Europe is quite different but better than anywhere else. Not only the arts but the girls too. Everyone had a different charm. It's been a long time me living in Europe but I am still not satisfied with it's beauty.

*phone rings
"Chaeyoung ahh, when are you coming back to Seoul babe" a female voice asks me. "Soon babe I will be back soon" I reply.

There was a few seconds silence but both of us couldn't stop it. We burst out laughing hard. "Hyung, I know it's you" I said as I recognized Jeongyeon's voice clearly.

"Seriously Chae it's been 12 years since you went to Europe for your dreams bro" Jeongyeon explains. "I know it hyung it's just that Europe never leaves my mind" I reply back.

"This month come back to Korea, you will surely like it here" Jeongyeon offers. "Hyung I know you have some work for me" I grin as I know her for more than 15 years. She and I know each other since our childhood.

"You got me like always" she answers. I smile as she always has some work for me. "What do I have to do now?" I ask her. "We will talk about it after you come here" she replies.

It won't harm if I travel to Korea, it's been a while since I have been there. 12 years and I still don't have any motive to go back to Korea. And to top it off it's been a while that I have tasted any Asian girls.

European girls are good but Asian have that different thing that attracts me. I booked a flight to Korea for the next day. I will be leaving soon to my home country. I have to bid all of my friends too.

I went to my workplace and saw my friend Grabiel, Dyna and Moose. They have been my best of friends since I arrived in Europe. I hugged them and they threw a party for my farewell.

The party didn't included drinks as I denied it. I don't want to go Korea in a drunk state. They agreed to my decision. I packed my clothes and luggages. I don't need to worry about my stay as I will be living with Jeongyeon.

I got my things clearly placed in my bags. My drawings and paintings that were hanged around the walls were looking great. There were many beautiful ones but none of them really had my eyes on.

I knew that I could do much better than these but still there was something missing there. I just hope that in the journey of my life I will find that missing thing soon.

I sighed and packed them and placed them in a box. I opened the windows of my room to see the last glimpse of this undefined beauty.

Morning came and now I was already in my flight. It's been a great journey of mine in Europe. People know me as Son Katarina but now that I am in Korea I am going to be Son Chaeyoung.

I dialed Jeongyeon's number as soon as I landed. Korea changed a lot in all these 12 years. It looked more developed than before but the beauty I had seen in those past 12 years were already no where to be seen here.

Jeongyeon came to pick me up and we directly went to her apartment. Although it's smaller than I had in France but it looked comfortable. It had two rooms, a living room, a kitchen and a bathroom.

We talked about how life was in Korea for her. She is my only friend that I had made in Korea and we are still in contact. She then cooked some Korean cuisine. The only thing I missed in Korea was it's food and my friend.

To be continued...... 😉