Chapter 6

Chaeyoung's Pov

While taking bath I heard some other new voices. I guess they have arrived. I covered myself and wore a bathrobe.

I opened the door of the bathroom, as I was walking towards my room. I saw her. The girl I had slept on the last day in France. Is this real? I tried pinching myself.

She was coming towards my direction. I quickly re entered the bathroom. I don't know why but I am not ready to see her.

She came towards the bathroom direction and stopped at it's doorsteps. Without thinking further I pulled her inside the bathroom.

She had her eyes closed, the few hair strands on her face making her look prettier than ever. She looked at me and I know that she frozed at her position.

I had pinned her to the wall. My body was reacting towards her but I controlled myself. "Salut ma belle" (Hey there beautiful) I whispered near her ear.

No one's Pov

"Miss Son, what are you doing here" Mina asked trying her best not to get distracted by her teacher's lips. "That's the same I want to ask" Chaeyoung told her.

There was a small silence between them. Mina and Chaeyoung thought about how the other one was there. At last both concluded that Mina was that Nayeon's best friend and Chaeyoung was of Jeongyeon.

"I should be going" Mina said trying to get out of her teacher's grip but failed. "Stay here, let's get freshened up together" Chaeyoung said making Mina red.

"Miss. Son this isn't right" Mina replied trying her best not to get manipulated by her teacher. "I missed you, I missed your body, your pussy, your soft breasts, your lips" Chaeyoung said leaving wet kisses on Mina's neck.

"Fuck" Mina cursed. She went along with the flow and started to raom her hands around Chaeyoung's body. Chaeyoung's arms were wrapped around Mina's tiny waist.

Her kisses went to Mina's lips. How badly she wanted to taste them again. Mina's lust was taking her over. Chaeyoung's strawberry lips were driving her crazy.

The bathroom turned into a moaning mess. Their lips fighting with each other for dominance but no one won. Mina bit the lower lip of Chaeyoung making her gasp.

Mina's tongue entered her teacher's mouth sucking and licking almost every part inside her mouth. Chaeyoung was replying back to Mina by doing the same.

"Let's continue it in your room" Mina whispered to Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung easily lifted Mina in a bridal style not breaking the kiss between them.

As soon as they entered her room the clothes were thrown on the ground. Chaeyoung pinned Mina on her bed kissing her roughly. Her kisses traveled to her neck and stopped at her chest.

Mina's exposed chest was calling Chaeyoung for the pleasure and it was clearly written on her eyes. Chaeyoung's mouth perfectly fitted on Mina's breast.

She sucked them like a baby, her other hands giving the other breast the same amount of pleasure. Mina was a moaning mess. "Chaeyoung..ahh... it feels so good " Mina moaned.

Chaeyoung shifted to another breast giving it the same pleasure like the another. Mina's hands pushing Chaeyoung in her chest. Both were lost in pleasure.

Mina pulled Chaeyoung back to her lips, kissing her teacher lustfully. Her lips perfectly fitted hers. Chaeyoung had her eyes closed taking absolute pleasure of Mina's lips on hers.

Mina's mouth travelled to Chaeyoung's neck leaving hickeys on them. She sucked them making Chaeyoung moan like hell. "Ah, Mina fuckk... you are so ahh...good" Chaeyoung said between her moans.

Jeongyeon's Pov

While me and Nayeon were talking about how much we missed each other I felt something was wrong. Where the hell is my best friend and that penguin.

I roamed my eyes around us but no they aren't here and my sixth sense tells me that these horn dogs are somewhere kissing each other.

I got up from the couch and Nayeon followed me. My eyes went to Chaeyoung's room and yes there it was. The room isn't sound proof so we could clearly listen their moans.

I knocked the door, after few minutes I saw Chaeyoung coming out from it with her bathrobe. She waved at Nayeon and she waved her back too. After few seconds Mina came from there fixing her hair.

Mina whispered something in Nayeon's ear and went back to the couch. I wasn't that surprised about this as I had predicted that these two will get along but this was a bit more.

We went to the living room and saw them both peacefully on their phone acting like they did nothing. I sighed and went to the kitchen.

No one's Pov

After 10 minutes Jeongyeon called Mina and Chaeyoung for the dinner. They all settled down in the dinning table, they fitted there so well like as if it was made for these four.

They looked like a small family having dinner together. Jeongyeon being a great cook indeed prepared the dishes well. No one was speaking as they were focusing on the food.

After the dinner Jeongyeon along with the other three went to the living room and sat down on the couch. Mina and Nayeon were sitting on the couch whereas Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung were settled down right below them in the carpet.

They had a can of beer in their hand and now were planning to have a movie night. Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung had a small discussion on what to watch. Chaeyoung wanted to watch Pokemon whereas Jeongyeon wanted to watch some horror movies.

At last they agreed to watch horror movies. They planned to watch 'The death bell'. Everyone was sipping their beers from the can while watching the movie except from Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung was hiding behind Mina's leg making the other three to left out some giggles but went unnoticed by Chaeyoung. Everytime the ghost will show up Chaeyoung will be screaming like dog.

At last the movie finished making Chaeyoung sigh in relief. They didn't drank that much as planned so they decided to continue the plan tomorrow.

Nayeon will be sleeping with Jeongyeon. Mina told them that she will be sleeping in the living room on the couch.

Chaeyoung entered her room but her mind was somewhere else. She got flashbacks of the movie. She quickly ran towards the living room and saw Mina getting ready to sleep on the couch.

"Mina" Chaeyoung called her softly making her turn back to the owner of the voice. Mina saw how the younger one looked like a lost child and left out a small laugh. "Yes, Miss.Son" Mina replied.

"Let's sleep in my room"

To be continued......😉