Chapter 5

Mina's Pov

After the classes I quickly went to our dorm. The fact that she is here makes me wanna slap the past me. I remember her making me feel great.

She is the women of talent, her fing- stop it Mina stop being horny. Ahh I should have never been drunk at first place.

But how does she remember me. Wasn't she drunk too? My thoughts were vanished when I heard a loud knock on the door. Nayeon unnie came inside smiling showing her bunny teeth.

"Someone seems happy" I told her. "And someone seems to be sad" she replied. "What's the matter?" she asked me.

"Unnie remember that I told you about that one night stand I did at France? " I asked her. "Hm I remember don't tell me you are going back to France to do it again" she exclaimed.

"Come on unnie, it's not that, how do I tell you" I said. "Simple through your mouth" she told me. "I saw the person I had one night stand with in France." She didn't gave any reaction maybe she wants me to continue.

"She recognized me and to top it all she is here in this university and is my art teacher" I explained her. Her mouth was opened wide. She blinked many times processing all the information.

"Whatttttt tell me you are joking Mina"  she asked me in a loud voice. I put my head down and didn't replied. She patted my back, "Just ignore her and it will be fine" she told me. I nodded.

"So don't worry about me why were you being so happy did you and that ostrich kissed? "😏😏 I asked her. "No, it's not that and stop that creepy smile, she invited me to her place" she told me.

"Ohoh someone gonna be pinned down tomorrow" I teased her. "Not everyone cares about sex my dear" she replied. I just scoffed.

"And you are invited too" she added. "Ehh?, but why" I told her. "I don't wanna be the third wheel there" I added. "You won't, she has another friend with her so you know you guys can hmm hmm 😏" Nayeon unnie told me.

"How does she look?" I asked her. "She looks fine but not more than my Jeongyeon but you guys might look perfect but the only problem is that she told me she has her eyes on someone else" Nayeon unnie said.

"Sad to know but unnie you know I can make anyone forget about their so called someone quickly,  no one has ever escaped from me" I told her with a smirk.

"Let's bet, if you can make her way to her bed then I will be paying all your expenses for a week" Nayeon unnie challenged. "And if you don't you will be paying" she added.

"Deal" I replied. Then we prepared some clothes to wear for tomorrow. Poor ostrich best friend I will take her loyalty tomorrow.

After the dinner we slept together. Nayeon unnie was watching dramas whereas I was playing Minecraft. After few more games I slept.

No one's Pov

Next day, Jeongyeon was cleaning the whole apartment as Nayeon and Mina will be coming there tonight. She asked Chaeyoung to buy meat, some noodles, wine, soju and some cans of beers.

Chaeyoung with her bike went to the convenience store. The cashier was eyeing her a lot. "Hm, you are a lucky customer you can choose an item for free" she told her.

Chaeyoung knew this kind of move but why not take the free item. She went to the ice cream section and bought a tub of vanilla ice cream.

The cashier thanked for the purchase. Chaeyoung gave her a wink before leaving the store. She rode back to the place.

Jeongyeon was already preparing for the dinner. The rice was cooked. Jeongyeon then prepared meat and vegetables. She kept the wine, beer, soju and ice-cream in the fridge.

Chaeyoung went inside her room and got some clean clothes to take a bath. Chaeyoung had tattoos on her arms, back, fingers and under her ear giving her a great look.

Jeongyeon's Pov

While preparing the table I heard a knock on the door. I quickly went to the door and opened it. There I saw her my cute little bunny and that penguin.

I hugged Nayeon and waved at Mina. "Long time no see ostrich" Mina spoke. "Same here penguin" I said and gave her a hug.

Mina and I weren't in good terms before as I was beaten up by her. One day when Nayeon and I had some small misunderstanding I heard that she cried that day a lot.

Mina being Mina came directly to my apartment and knocked me off. She had a wooden bat and it was enough for me to lose my consciousness.

After the news of a P.E teacher getting beaten by an art student went viral in the university Nayeon came to me and apologized for her. I agreed to forgive her only if Nayeon will be back too and she agreed.

This penguin is the reason behind the red scar in my nose but thankfully it benefited me too at the end. She really loves Nayeon and cares for her.

They sat in the living room and I offered them some cold drinks. Mina gave me and Nayeon some alone time and went to look after the apartment.

Mina's Pov

This ostrich really loves her a lot like who keeps someone's picture in his/her living room even before getting in a relationship.

There were two rooms, probably one was of Jeongyeon and other must be of her friend. I looked at Jeongyeon room and smirked. "Nayeon unnie will be losing her virginity here" I thought and went on strolling.

I saw how the whole apartment was clean. Not even a dust. I opened the fridge and drank some cold water. I saw them kissing and cuddling in the sofa. It is making me feel like vomiting.

I went to the other side of the apartment. I heard a click sound from there. I looked at the place but there was nothing there except for a bathroom and a storeroom beside it.

I decided to go back to them as I was hungry when suddenly a hand pulled me to the bathroom. I saw myself getting pinned in the wall. What is she doing here.

"Salut ma belle"(Hey there beautiful)

To be continued..... 😉