Chapter 18

No one's Pov

After Y/N left the table Chaeyoung could already notice this awkward atmosphere.

"Umm.. Mina are you alright.. eat fast we will be getting late" Chaeyoung said as she gave a cup of coffee for Mina.

Mina without even talking quickly went to the side seat of Chaeyoung. "What's the matter?" Chaeyoung asked as she sensed her odd behavior.

'Is this because of that waitress that served us' Chaeyoung thought but shrugged it off as she should be focusing on Mina.

Mina pulled Chaeyoung hand and intertwined it with hers. It was one of the method Y/N used when she had to calm down stressed Mina.

"Miss.Son?" Mina softly spoke. "Can I hold your hands?" Mina asked. "You already have" Chaeyoung lightly chucked and tighten the grip that made Mina feel safe and calm.

"Miss.Son?" Mina spoke again. "Hmm?" Chaeyoung hummed. "Is it okay if I can hold your hands forever?" Mina said that made Chaeyoung brain frozen.

"Just don't leave me okay" Mina added. Chaeyoung knew something is wrong so she pulled Mina to her and kept her on her lap. Mina without objection stayed there.

"What's wrong Mina?" Chaeyoung asked as she caressed her hands that were interwined with each other's.
"Y/N" Mina said with her eyes full of tears. 'I guessed right' Chaeyoung thought.

"Is that one who served us?" Chaeyoung said. "Hmm" Mina said as she hung her head. Mina then turned towards Chaeyoung and smiled. "Stay with me" she said as she hugged her tightly.

"I will be staying" Chaeyoung said as she returned the hug. Mina felt a lot better after hugging Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung was feeling odd about Mina and her ex Y/N but she as a no one didn't bothered to ask.

After the breakfast, they quickly got on the bike and headed to the university. As soon as Chaeyoung parked her bike loud gasps were heard all around. "See... I knew it" Dahyun said as she pinched Momo.

"Ouch...wooo.. Yeah they look cute though" Momo said as she hold Dahyun's hands and intertwined them. "Dubu... I feel so single" she said that earned a slap from Dahyun on her shoulder.

"I guess you forgot that we are in a relationship unnie...ugh.. I am so done with you" Dahyun said as she pulled away from Momo.

"Dubu.. I was just kidding" Momo said as she followed her sulking girlfriend.

Whispers were heard from every where. "What's happening here... go to your classes" JYP says and one by one everyone goes towards their classes.

"Good morning Mr.Park" Chaeyoung greets JYP. "Good morning" JYP replies showing his smile.

"Oh Miss.Myoui is with you too" JYP diverts his attention to Mina. "Good morning JYP" Mina greets him.

"Morning Mina" he replies. "You should be better heading towards your class.. it's already late Miss.Son" JYP says and goes towards his office.

"I don't have 1st period...do you have your classes?" Chaeyoung asks Mina.

"Hm.. yeah I have history class" Mina says as she looks at the time. "It's already started..gosh I am late" Mina replies.

"You are already late so why don't you unattend the class" Chaeyoung says.

"Miss.Son are you crazy..I have to attend them for better grades" Mina says as she goes forward only to get pinned by Chaeyoung.

Mina secretly thanks the god that the hallway is clear and empty. "Miss.Son..let me go" Mina tells as she tires to escape from he teacher. "I don't want you to go" Chaeyoung replies.

"But my classes-" Mina was stopped when a pair of lips captured her. "I said I don't want you to go" Chaeyoung said and again dived into those lips of. Mina.

Mina for a second tried escaping but her heart want more so she replied back the kiss.

"But we are in the hallway...Miss.Son someone might see us" Mina said between the kiss.

Chaeyoung broke the kiss and smirked. "I know a place" Chaeyoung said as she pulled Mina to the building's rooftop.

"Why am I even here with you" Mina says as she sit down on the edge of the rooftop followed by Chaeyoung.

"Because you aren't the dominant here hehe" Chaeyoung smirks. "Tsk..your mind is so full of it...but what if the other teachers or students see us" Mina asked.

"Let's just say that I was giving you some exclusive extra classes made for just only you" Chaeyoung said winking making Mina to roll her eyes.

"Whatever if I get involved in this trouble...I swear I won't leave you alone" Mina said as she finally gives up and settles down to enjoy the warmth of morning sun.

"It's warm here" Mina mumbles as she closes her eyes and let's her body to get the warmness of the sunlight.

"Mina.. are you still into Y/N..that girl really made you go head over heels Huh" Chaeyoung speaks and Mina could really hear a hint of jealousy in her teacher's tone.

Mina turns around Chaeyoung and smirks. "Jealous?" Mina asks Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung quickly leans towards Mina and steals a kiss making her student to blush a little. "What if I say yes?" Chaeyoung questioned.

"You are such a pain in ass...how did I even ended up here with you" Mina sighed and leaned towards Chaeyoung.

Mina pulled Chaeyoung towards her and rested her head on the latter's shoulder.

"M-ina what are you doing?" Chaeyoung asks as she felt some new ticklish feeling inside her stomach because of that move of Mina.

"Shut up Miss.Son..you stole a kiss from me so now I am gonna borrow your shoulder for sometime" Mina replied her back.

"Aishh.. Look at you talking with your teacher like this.. sometimes I feel I am the student here and you are the teacher" Chaeyoung replied.

"Whatever I am older than you Miss.Son so it's fine if I talk with you like this" Mina answered.

"Tsk.. so what I am still the top" Chaeyoung replied smirking. "Ahh.. I need some peace can you-" Mina couldn't finish her words as Chaeyoung interrupted her.

"Fine...fine I will stop now" Chaeyoung said as she locked her lips with the imaginary locks making Mina to chuckle at her teacher's childishness.

"Hm.. it's better now.. stay silent" Mina said as she finally gave her whole body weight on Chaeyoung's support.

"As much as I like you seeing comfortable but Mina for god sake you are little bit heavy to hold on just my shoulder" Chaeyoung complained.

"Oh.. Sorry I was driven by the comfort that I didn't notice that hehe" Mina said as she sat down straight without any support.

"I really can't support your whole body by my arms only but what I can do is" Chaeyoung pulled Mina towards her "to let you rest here" she smiled as she spoke.

Mina without any further thought quickly adjusted her head on her teacher's lap.

"Now rest peacefully... if something comes I will wake you up and lastly forget about everything and everyone...you don't have to look at anyone else...don't look back to your past.. only look at Chaeyoung" Chaeyoung said and with a cute smile Mina closed her eyes.

'Bunking class with this person wasn't really a bad idea' Mina thought as she fell into a deep sleep unknown of a fact that someone was admiring her the whole time like as if she was the only person existing for her.

To be continued.... 😉