Chapter 16

No one's Pov

Chaeyoung answers Mina's question and ends up locking her lips with Mina's.

Her hands tightly gripped on Mina as if she was scared to let her go. She was holding her tight kissing her lips slowly, savoring every moment.

Mina's eyes were closed, the only thing she had in her mind was Chaeyoung. Her lips perfectly fits Chaeyoung's. Mina never craved for something more than her kisses.

Chaeyoung kisses were addictive. Her hands reached down to Mina's back neck pushing her closer to deepen the kiss.

Mina bit Chaeyoung's lips and entered her tongue in her mouth. She was roaming her hands around Chaeyoung's small body. Chaeyoung flipped their position and went on top of Mina.

Her eyes were different this time. They looked scared and worried. "Are you fine?" Chaeyoung asks Mina as she gets off her.

"Hum, yeah what's the problem-" Mina couldn't finish her sentence when she realized a drop of tear escaped from her eyes. "Mina I am sorry, did I hurt you?" Chaeyoung said as she holds Mina and caresses her cheek.

She wiped Mina's flowing tears.
Mina was indeed strong enough to fall in love but she wasn't that strong to get hurt.

"Chaeyoung" Mina spoke as she tried you to calm down. "Yes?" Chaeyoung spoke. "I am fine" Mina said smiling which made a drop of tear escape from her eyes.

"Yes, I know" Chaeyoung said as she hugged Mina. "Chaeyoung" Mina called her and got a hmm from her.Chaeyoung sat straight and looked at Mina.

Mina quietly went and sat down on her lap and hugged her. Chaeyoung was a bit taken aback from Mina's sudden move but she hugged her back.

"I am here shh, don't cry" Chaeyoung said as she patted Mina's back. "I am not crying" Mina said sniffing making Chaeyoung to left out a small giggle.

Mina then looked into Chaeyoung eyes and gave her a small smile. "Give me a kiss" Mina said pouting in front of Chaeyoung still sitting on her lap.

"Huh?" Chaeyoung said trying to know what was Mina really said. Soon Chaeyoung softly pecked on Mina's cheek. "Are you hungry?" Chaeyoung asked while playing with Mina's hair. Mina just nods.

"Let me cook dinner for us then" Chaeyoung said as she got up. "What do you want to have?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Anything will be fine" Mina replies and smiles. "I will be back soon then" Chaeyoung said and ruffled Mina's hair.

Chaeyoung got out of the room and went towards the kitchen. "Chicken and beer will do the job" Chaeyoung said as she started to cut the chicken that she took out from the fridge.

Chaeyoung quickly cooked some chicken and prepared some rice. She followed the recipe that she saw in YouTube while cooking the chicken.

While cooking she felt that someone was watching her. She moved her eyes back when she saw Mina peeping through her room.

"Do you need any help?" Mina asks, still peeping through the door. "Help me to plate these" Chaeyoung replied and Mina quickly waddles towards her.

Mina plated the food and sat next to Chaeyoung in the living room. Their dinner was in front of the table. "Try it" Chaeyoung says as she sips some beer only to get a punch on her head.

"What is it now?" Chaeyoung asks in an annoyed tone caressing the place that Mina punched on. "Mrs.Son you have a class to take next morning so no alcoholic drinks" Mina says as she takes the beer away from Chaeyoung.

"You are acting like my wife haha" Chaeyoung said as she turns her attention to the tv. Mina yet again choked on nothing.

Chaeyoung realized what she said and the atmosphere around them again became deadly silent. "Let's eat" Mina said as she picked a piece of chicken and ate it.

'Wait, is there poison in the food, why does it taste like this' Mina thought as she chewed it. "Is it good, it's my first time cooking something" Chaeyoung shyly said keeping her head down.

Mina forcefully swallowed the chicken piece and gave a smile to Chaeyoung.

"For someone new to cook this disgusting- I mean delicious chicken is a great success Miss.Son" Mina said as she pats Chaeyoung's head making the younger one happy.

Mina's taste buds were already dead after eating Chaeyoung's chicken. To take that horrible taste away she grabbed a beer can and opened it.

"No no, Mina as I am your teacher I can't let my student to look drunk during her classes" Chaeyoung said as she took the beer and took a sip of it, obviously trying to tease Mina.

"Fuck" Mina said as she pulled Chaeyoung and pushed her lips to Chaeyoung's. She tasted the beer that was still in Chaeyoung's mouth but was pushed by Chaeyoung.

"Mina, haven't you brushed your teeth, yuck" Chaeyoung said as she wiped her lips. Mina just scoffed in disbelief and picked up the chicken that Chaeyoung made and feed her.

There was two seconds silence in the room but then Chaeyoung suddenly started to jump around the room. Mina picked up the beer and gave it to her.

Chaeyoung quickly drank it and fell on the couch. "Mina, haven't you brushed your teeth, yuck" Mina mimicked the way Chaeyoung had said to her earlier making Chaeyoung to roll her eyes.

"So, how's the chicken chef Son?" Mina asks laughing at her teacher. "Shut up" Chaeyoung replied. "I think I won't be eating chicken from now on thanks to you" Mina teasingly said to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung acted as if she was hurt but she also ended up laughing with Mina in a second. Both were laughing at Chaeyoung's cooked food that was lying on the table.

"Poor chicken" Mina said as she threw away the food in the dustbin.

Mina took out two packets of ramen and boiled the eggs. While Mina was boiling the noodles a pair of hands sneaked around her waist.

She felt a chin adjusting in her shoulder. "Are you hungry Miss.Son?" Mina said without turning back. "Yes" Chaeyoung huskily replied and started to kiss Mina's neck.

"Miss.Son, do you want me to throw you in this pot of boiling water?" Mina asked to Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung immediately stopped kissing her neck that made Mina to left out a small chuckle.

She just back hugged Mina and stayed there until the ramen was ready. Chaeyoung this time helped Mina to plate the noodles.

They silently ate as they were really hungry. Chaeyoung who made a mess in kitchen was later scolded by Mina.

Mina continuously hit Chaeyoung's head while cleaning the kitchen. Chaeyoung silently washed the dirty dishes in the sink.

"I can't believe that I am your teacher, like is this how you respect me?" Chaeyoung said while washing the dishes.

Mina who was cleaning the floor just laughed at her remark. "Miss.Son just for your information you are younger than me in both age and height so I couldn't think of you as a teacher, be thankful that at least I am calling you Miss.Son and not Chaeyoung" Mina replied while wiping the floor.

"Let's see what you have to say when we are in my class, you shouldn't forget that after all I have control over you in the class and in the bed" Chaeyoung replied.

Mina just acted as if she ignored her statement when in reality she got flustered as Chaeyoung was right. No matter if it's Mina who starts it but at the end it's Chaeyoung who takes the control.

After few more minutes of cleaning, they finally changed in fresh and clean clothes and headed to the room. They stopped at the door.

Chaeyoung bid Mina goodnight and was going to enter Jeongyeon's room but was later stopped by Mina. "Do you want me to stay?" Chaeyoung asked when Mina held her hands. Mina just nods as an answer to Chaeyoung's question.

To be continued.... 😉