Chapter 19

No one's Pov

Mina and Chaeyoung both fell in complete comfortable silence. It was almost an hour ago they sneaked out and now it was time to go back.

"Mina?" Chaeyoung whispered. "Hmm.. Miss Son" Mina replied in a sleepy voice.

"Still tired?" Chaeyoung asked as she glanced down at her lap to see her face. Mina looked back at Chaeyoung and just left out a small smile.

"I feel better now" Mina said as she raised her head a bit up and quickly gave a peck on Chaeyoung's lips.

"Thanks" she mumbled as she again went back sleeping at her teacher's lap.

Seeing no response from Chaeyoung, Mina opened her one eye and saw the great almighty Son Chaeyoung with a red face.

Mina smirked and quickly sat straight and faced Chaeyoung. "Omo.. did I just saw you blushing?" Mina asked her.

Chaeyoung didn't know what was happening to her. She became all of a sudden flustered because of one peck when they already have devoured each other for multiple of time.

"I.. -" Chaeyoung couldn't finish her words when Mina quickly strangled Chaeyoung and attacked her lips.

"Mina...aah" Chaeyoung mumbled between the kiss as Mina started kissing her deeper and deeper.

"Let's go" Mina said as she broke down her kiss and helped Chaeyoung to get up.

"Wh-what was that f-or" Chaeyoung asked but mentally cursed herself for stuttering.

"Nothing just my way of thanking you" Mina said as she winked at her teacher.

Chaeyoung can't help but smile after hearing Mina's reply. "Thank you like this will always make me wanna help you Miss. Myoui" Chaeyoung said as they walked out of the rooftop.

Chaeyoung and Mina both parted their ways when it was time for them to be in the class.

It was Chaeyoung who entered the class at first but Mina was still not around. 'She is definitely goofing around' Chaeyoung thought as she proceed to give her lessons.

Mina's Pov

After Chaeyoung and I got separated from the rooftop, I quickly ran towards the bathroom as I needed to take the nature's call.

After few minutes I came out of the bathroom and proceeded towards the class when a hand pulled me towards the vacant corridor. My eyes got widen as I see the girl in front of me.

No one's Pov

"Y/N" Mina mumbled between Y/N's hands. When Y/N felt no one will be coming to that room she let go of Mina.

"Are you crazy..what are you doing here Y/N?" Mina asks as she moves towards the door only to get pushed by Y/N.

"Let me go" Mina shouted as she tried escaping from Y/N's hand grip but surprisingly Y/N seemed to be more stronger than her.

"Mina" Y/N finally spoke. Mina who was trying to escape from Y/N froze as she heard her voice again.

Mina tried to shrug off her feelings but she couldn't. She stopped trying to escape from Y/N's grip making Y/N to loosen her grip too.

"I am going to get late Y/N..I have class to attend" Mina said slowly..scared that someone might hear them.

Y/N just scoffed. "Huh.. Mina you really think of me as a fool.. I saw you skipping your classes with that teacher of yours getting all lovey dovey" Y/N replied.

"Y/N..you were following me?..gosh why can't you leave me alone...why do you have to return back in my life when I am happy without you" Mina said as a drop of tear fell down from her eyes.

"Mina" Y/N softly whispered..."I know you still love me.. I know my touch can still make you weak" Y/N said as she started caressing Mina's cheek.

Mina's breath started being heavy...of course she has already broken up with Y/N but she still can't deny the fact that Y/N is her weakness.

"I have so much more things to talk with you Mina.. I will let you go now but if you mention anyone about this thing I will make your and your teacher life a living hell" Y/N said as she took out her phone which had many pictures of Mina and Chaeyoung hugging, holding hands, kissing and many more.

"What the hell Y/N..how dare you blackmail me" Mina said as she slapped her.

Y/N trembled in anger...before Mina could escape from the room Y/N kicked her leg making her to fall on the ground.

Y/N lowers down to Mina's level and pull her hair to make her face herself.

"Dear Mina.. you still love me right?" Y/N softly whispers whereas her hand is pulling Mina's hair.

Mina remain silent trying her best not to break apart because of all Y/N's drama.

When Y/N didn't get any response from Mina she then left out a huge sigh and thought of something worse. Just as she moved towards Mina's lips she heard a knock.

"Is someone there?" a female voice asked. Y/N quickly pulled Mina towards her and blocked her mouth.

"You are a psychopath" Mina mumbles between the hand. "Only for you" Y/N answers in a rapsy voice.

The person who knocked seemed to be gone so Y/N quickly unlocked the door and spoke her last words before escaping, "Don't forget about this Mina.. I can go more down than this" she said and disappeared from the room.

Mina's Pov

I quickly left the room with my heart full of fear and hatred for that girl. She was never like this.

She always loved me but suddenly when I got a silent and bitter treatment from her for a whole week I sensed something was wrong which ended with a small investigation from myself where everything changed.

I realized that form the past few months she has been cheating on me with the another school girl.

I wanted to beat her, talk with her about this thing, curse at her but I did nothing and just asked her to leave this relationship alone and focus on her new as for me I gave up this so called love thing and started living the life I wanted.

A relationship without any commitments, a relationship without any pain, a relationship without any fake promises and love.

I reached the doorway of my classroom. It was already past 2 hours so I guess Chaeyoung classes are already over.

I was feeling  quite relief that her class already finished as I know she will end up bombarding me with thousands of questions about my disappearance.

When I was going to knock the door the person that I wanted to see the least called my name.

"Mina" Chaeyoung worriedly called me and walked towards me.

I was kind of scared as I know talking with her will end up bringing out all the things that happened in that 2 hours with Y/N and I somehow know that Chaeyoung won't let it pass out.

I was breathing from time to time to make it look like I was fine and I already even prepared what to tell her about my disappearance.

"Miss. Son-" I couldn't finish my sentence when she pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"Miss.Son we are in school..what are you doing?" I whispered as Y/N maybe still around and her exposing my and Chaeyoung thing will not only be troublesome for me but also for her.

To be continued... 😉